Tested: Granny Ripple Bag

sopo

I finished this yesterday and love this pattern. This is the Granny Ripple Bag from Carlinda. I have never done a ripple of any sort before but have been wanting to try one. Hadn't got the courage up yet but if it's this easy to understand, then I'm ready! :hook

I used cotton yarn, an H hook and made it a bit smaller as it already had a designated home. :U

Love the design. Thank you much for letting me test it, Carlinda!

post-44513-135897677369_thumb.jpg

Me, too! :hook Mama needs a new bag!! :lol (A new pair of shoes, too; but... :P)

Hope she puts the pattern up for sale soon cause Mama needs it!

Woot!

kuddles

Me, too! :hook Mama needs a new bag!! :lol (A new pair of shoes, too; but... :P)

:lol Yeah I'm one of the few women I know that is not at all into shoes so I'll just keep making new totes, purses, bags.........................

kuddles

Hope she puts the pattern up for sale soon cause Mama needs it!

Woot!

kuddles

The pattern is now available in my Etsy shop:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheHookHound

I hope to get it up on Ravelry sometime on Tuesday or Wednesday. Working on making it a matching set with a granny star ripple baby afghan that I need to finish up for pictures. Will be offering them as a set. Was surely not expecting my gracious and lovely testers to finish this one up so quickly. A huge thank you and hugs :hug to them.

Carlinda :hook

What a brilliant design. It is very similar in shape to Inga's Häkelbeutel bag, but without all the square joining and with both crochet elements of a ripple and a granny.

Awesome design and awesome execution.

Archived