Lacy Pineapple Bag

CrochetAmore

This is my latest (almost) finished project. I say almost because I haven't made/attached the handles just yet. I was going to crochet the strap according to the pattern, but then I heard these bamboo handles calling to me thanks to a HIJ Elf! Ahh decisions! :think

The pattern is one I received from another HIJ Elf, but you can find the pattern in the mycraftyideas etsy shop. I used I Love This Cotton from Hobby Lobby in Sage. It took almost 4 skeins with an E hook and is about 15 x 15 inches without the strap. I believe the original bag from the pattern actually used sport weight yarn but the WW makes a nice size stash tote. I do want to make another one in the lighter weight yarn with fewer pattern repeats to use as a purse. :yes

post-19997-135897673034_thumb.jpg

post-19997-135897673039_thumb.jpg

This is my latest (almost) finished project. I say almost because I haven't made/attached the handles just yet. I was going to crochet the strap according to the pattern, but then I heard these bamboo handles calling to me thanks to a HIJ Elf! Ahh decisions! :think

The pattern is one I received from another HIJ Elf, but you can find the pattern in the mycraftyideas etsy shop. I used I Love This Cotton from Hobby Lobby in Sage. It took almost 4 skeins with an E hook and is about 15 x 15 inches without the strap. I believe the original bag from the pattern actually used sport weight yarn but the WW makes a nice size stash tote. I do want to make another one in the lighter weight yarn with fewer pattern repeats to use as a purse. :yes

Very cute! how long did it take you to make it? Love the color and the handles. Going to have to buy the pattern, could like one in lilac. LoL

Penny

Penny

Thank you all for the wonderful comments! :hug I finally got the handles attached, now to weave in the ends.... :sigh

Penny, It took me 9 days to make, but I always have several projects going at one time. And that also included running out of yarn and having to wait 3 or 4 days til I could get to a Hobby Lobby to grab some more. :blush

(¯`v´¯)

`*.¸.*´

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`• Love it!!!! •¨¯`•

I'm about to finish that bag! I have just the handles to do. :)

You did a great job... and love the color you picked!!!

:heart

:mug

Archived