crochet joke

thought you may like this joke, just found it online

:D

Crochet Joke

There was once a man and woman who had been married for more than 60 years. They had shared everything. They had talked about everything. Nothing was held back. Well, almost nothing. They had kept no secrets from each other except that the little old woman had a shoe box in the top of her closet that she had cautioned her husband never to open or ask her about.

For all of these years, he had never thought about the box, but one day the little old woman got very sick and the doctor said she would not recover. In trying to sort out their affairs, the old man took down the shoebox and took it to his wife's bedside. She agreed that it was time that he should know what was in the box. When he opened it, he found two crocheted doilies and a stack of money totaling $250,000. Holy Moly! He asked her about the contents.

"When we were to be married," she started, "my grandmother told me the secret of a happy marriage was to never argue. She told me that if I ever got angry with you, I should just keep quiet and crochet a doily." The old man was so moved, he had to fight back tears. Only two precious doilies were inside the box! She had only been angry with him two times in all those years of living and loving. He almost burst with happiness. "Honey," he said, "that explains the doilies, but.... what about all this money? Where did it all come from?"

"Oh," she said, "that's the money I made from selling the doilies.

Dvd Quality The Bounty Hunter Ipod Easy A film party Film Photo Em Pillo Em Pillado Download Movie Rare Exports Download Dvd Justin Bieber: Never Say Never Download Date Night 1 Watch No Strings Attached The Movie In Hd Watch The The Resident Film The Other Guys film out The Letters to Juliet Full Film Quotes From The Movie Kick-*** online Something Like a Business Film Soundtrack watch a movie Burning Bright download Max Payne new movie Movie Rating Repo Men Film Divx Eu cand vreau sa fluier, fluier movie dvd Watch The Whole The Phantom Movie Almost Famous preview order Something Like a Business movie Download The Caught in the Crossfire Online Download The Entire Femmine contro maschi Film Where To Watch The Full Extraordinary Measures Film watch Dead Cert the movie full version Download The Eldorado Game Watch House of Bones Megavideo Quotes From The Movie Donnell Rawlings: From Ashy to Classy online Quality The Cyrus Full Movie IMAX: Hubble 3D movie photo Watch Soul Surfer The Movie In Hd Not the Messiah Movie Pictures watch whole movie of Shaolin Paul Movie Posters Altitude Trailers Download The Entire The Tourist Film The Sorcerer's Apprentice Movie Music Free Gulliver's Travels Online Unstoppable Movie Download Sites Watch Free online Buy Saadhyam Movie Justin Bieber: Never Say Never film opening buy Dog Pound tide hq dvd divx ipod Download Full Film Ipod It's a Wonderful Afterlife

Archived