Wrap with Slits

CrocheterAmanda

I thought this pattern was so clever I had to make it. The pattern is from redheart.com, called Wrap with slits. I made it with Caron Simply Soft, but I'm thinking it might have had better stitch definition if I'd used the suggested SuperSaver yarn. Thank you for looking!

post-41133-135897660521_thumb.jpg

I thought this pattern was so clever I had to make it. The pattern is from redheart.com, called Wrap with slits. I made it with Caron Simply Soft, but I'm thinking it might have had better stitch definition if I'd used the suggested SuperSaver yarn. Thank you for looking!

Very pretty! It might have had better stitch definition with the RHSS, but I bet it will be a lot softer in the CSS! :cheer

I like your choice of yarn and color and the stitch definition came out great. Nice job.

Thank you! :) I've had a thing for wraps and shawls lately but sometimes they seem impractical. Anything to help them stay on when you're busy running after the kids! I used the color Persimmon in SS, because I had a lot left over from a scrapped project.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived