Our House Part Two

JulieKay

Hi folks

I thought I'd drop a question in this morning for a JUST BECAUSE .

Since it is sort of the BLAH time of year,where we are all looking forward to Spring, I thought maybe a Spring post would cheer us up .

Our winter hasnt been bad yet, in fact,the best I've seen in many years. So many days of sunshine.

Let's ask :

What do you look forward to in Spring ? Name some signs of spring, colors, events, etc that you enjoy about spring .

The birds singing and of course the flowers- love lillies of the valley!!!

Hi guys

Quick jump in. My short trip to the store turned into a long trip . There's a house here in town which I lived in from birth til age 4 . I can't remember anything at all about it, and I have always tried to ,wondering what it looked like inside .I always told myself if it ever comes up for sale I am going to go look at it just to see if I can remember it .

So, the lady who lived there died,and her family is selling it. They were there today,so they let me look through it . A few things triggered my memory about it. It was really neat to see it after 50 years. I remembered my bedroom. As soon as I walked in, I knew it was my room. I remembered my bedspread and my toy pet doggie on my bed. I remembered some built in shelves in the living room ,and wondered where they were -- they were covered nby a fireplace that is in the living room now .

So cool to go back in time for a short visit and refresh my memory . The lady who bought it ,bought it from my parents 50 years ago ,so it was really neat to come full circle in a way.

Mary

I got all the stuff for the soup and will be getting it going here in a bit .

I cant remember what else to say right now. Just got home with stuff needing put away ,so will check in later .

Very cool that you got to "step back in time"

Glad to read that the soup was a hit with Sam!!!!

• Replies 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't get home till 7:30--but I'm not going in to work tomorrow.Middle DD and BF are coming over- (to do laundry) and have breakfast. She'll probably do schoolwork- and I'll crochet- not sure what her BF and DH will be doing- but looking forward to a nice day.

On Sunday, DD asked me to babysit for a couple of hours since my son-in-law is taking the day off and they want to go out for early dinner together. Of course, I jumped on the chance to babysit!!!

Have fun tomorrow with Rosie at the antique show, Linda!

Val, Judy, Marisa, Mary, Cindy and the rest of the house- Have a great night!

Thank you Joanne & everyone for the congrats on my win. I found out about 5 a.m. this morning when I was looking around the ville while holding Mr. Fussypants. :D

I didn't get much of anything done today. I would like to start a new RR for Elijah. I want to make it a tummy time play blanket......I was thinking black and white for the RR & then primary color crocheted shapes sewn all over. I thought it would catch his eyes & also serve as a good teacher for colors & shapes. Whatcha think? :think

Hi Ladies,

The first sign of springs I notice is the birds singing. It must be spring here we saw a butterfly yesterday and a little frog tonight. I love the flowers.

Are V-day dinner was wonderful. It was a very long day. I'm always glad it's over but kind of sad to as that means are time here is half gone.

We have lunch tomorrow. Homemade salisbury steak (there huge), mashed potatoes w/gravy, corn and cake. Easy meal.

Julie, How neat to be able to go in the house where you use to live.

Marisa, The sunflower ghan is gorgeous. A lot of work went into that border. You did a great job!

Judy, Your rr is nice and colorful. I like the looks of the varigated yarn in there.

Joanne, Have a great weekend with DD, BF and babysitting Ryan.

Tab, Congrats on winning the hook! I bet it is beautiful. I think that would be a great idea to put the different colors and shapes on the rr.

Phyllis, Congrats on winning a class!

Val, Glad you had a wonderful trip home. Hope your feeling better soon.

Cindy, Hope your feeling better and good enough to go to work.

Amy, Hope your back feels better now the floor is done. Hope you can get some crocheting in this weekend.

:yay Linda, Happy belated birthday! Sorry I missed it! Hope you had a wonderful day!

Has anyone heard from Dusti? I hope life is just busy is why she hasn't been here. I'm worried about her so I'm going to drop her an email. I'll let you know when I hear something.

I catch everyone soon. Have a great weekend!

Morning all

Hope everyone has a good weekend coming up . I "think" Cm will be up today .Not sure yet ,but that is the plan, unless he is still too sick. I stopped yesterday for a bit and he looked pretty white and said his throat hurts bad . Hope it's not strep throat .

Anyhow I'm up and at 'em .Maybe not at'am so much yet, but I'm sitting upright,so that's a start .

I'm still working on the cross stitch chart. It's not the original one I posted awhile ago . I dont seem to have a lot of luck with the big old color changing ones that has a few squares of one color blending into the next. I always get it off kilter .The one I'm doing now is much easier to read and see where to make the stitches,so it is more fun to do. I'm about halfway done with it .Will post a photo when it's complete .

Marlene

You always make me hungry talking about your dinners you guys have down there. They sound really good .

Cindy

Hope your cold is gone today --how's the slipper coming ? I always make one that would fit a newborn and the second to fit Bigfoot. Not sure why I have trouble making them both turn out the same size .

Marisa

Sounds like you are busy as usual. Making gloves in the Steelers colors -- those should go over well in your area. You could make up a bunch and sell them at one of their tailgate parties next fall . They'd sell like hotcakes .

Linda

I bet you are getting so excited to move . I would be thrilled. I love moving ,but Sam hates it .The only 2 things he hates worse are painting and peanut butter .

Tab

I have the Kindle Fire. Sam bought it for me maybe about a month or so ago . I told him not to spend the money now, we have other things that we could use the money for,but he wanted me to have one .They are really nice. I like mine a lot. They can play games, read books, watch movies, listen to music and they have a bunch of apps to put on . The screen colors are clear and bright ,it's a touch screen,so is easy to get from place to place. It has apps that will read to me if I'm too lazy to read to myself ,and different apps that play music or sounds to help you fall asleep . I can get online too,and come in here,but it is harder to reply to posts, etc on it. Easier to do that on my computer. I think they are lots of fun .

It's income tax time ,so go ahead and splurge and buy you one. You deserve a treat once in awhile.

Well, I think I'll make out a questionnaire for you all today. Havent done that for ages . I've pretty much had questions about everything on the planet in the number of years I've been in here,but I'll try to think os some new ones .

You all have a good weekend ! To those feeling under the weather,hope today is better for you . :hug

1- Have you ever found any money someplace out in public ? What 's the biggest amount you have ever found ? Did you keep it or turn it in ?

2-Which famous celebrity alive today would you like to meet, and what question would you like to ask them ?

3-Since this is an Olympic year,how many of you know where it is ? What is your favorite Summer Olympic sport to watch ?

4-If you had to play a board game,which one would you choose ?

5- Favorite pie ?

6- What one piece of advice would you give someone soon to be married ?

7-Name someone famous that does a good deed for others with their money or celebrity status .

8-Name a favorite cartoon character or TV show from your childhood .

9-We have a new channel here that plays a lot of the old black and white tv shows from the 50's era . Name something they do on those shows that today's age doesn't do .

10- Let's leave ALL the candidates aside who are planning on running for President this Fall. Who would YOU think would make a good president ,that is not at all into the political scene, but would have some good characteristics to make us a good president.

11- When you think of the Queen of England,what is the first thing that pops into your head ,and do you think she'd be in person how you think she would be ?

12- What is your favorite ice cream topping ?

13- What color of clothes do you think you have the MOST of,and what color do you not have ANY of ?

14- If you went on an African safari,what animal would you like to see the most ?

15- Did you ever go on a blind date back in your teens,and if so, how did it work out ?

16- What food would you NEVER get tired of ,even if you had it every day ?

17- If the used a new idea for Dancing with the Stars tvshow,and picked people at random to be on the show,and they showed up at your door ,would you go on the show and what celebrity would you want as your dance partner ?

18- What American state or site would you most like to see that you haven't gotten to see yet ?

19- Do you believe in ghosts ? Ever SEE one ?

20- Whose poster hung on your wall as a teenager ?

Thank you Cindy. I am SO tempted to buy it for myself.....I NEVER buy anything for me & am so tempted yet the guilt is already setting in & I haven't even ordered it yet. :lol

I don't have a kindle fire but have heard good things from people I know who have it. I have an iPad and a nook so didn't see the need for another gadget.

Good luck with your decision!! And you are not the only one who feels guilty about getting something for themselves:lol

1- Have you ever found any money someplace out in public ? What 's the biggest amount you have ever found ? Did you keep it or turn it in ? I found a $20.00 bill on a sidewalk and I kept it.

2-Which famous celebrity alive today would you like to meet, and what question would you like to ask them ? I honestly can say that this has never crossed my mind. I'm not much into "celebrity" if that makes any sense. People are people, no matter who they are or what they do.

3-Since this is an Olympic year,how many of you know where it is ? What is your favorite Summer Olympic sport to watch ? Gymnastics, Beach Volleyball, Swimmng, Diving

4-If you had to play a board game,which one would you choose ?Scrabble

5- Favorite pie ? Key Lime

6- What one piece of advice would you give someone soon to be married ? Never go to sleep angry with each other

7-Name someone famous that does a good deed for others with their money or celebrity status . Oprah Winfrey

8-Name a favorite cartoon character or TV show from your childhood . Felix the Cat and Casper the Ghost

9-We have a new channel here that plays a lot of the old black and white tv shows from the 50's era . Name something they do on those shows that today's age doesn't do . Married couples sleeping in twin beds

10- Let's leave ALL the candidates aside who are planning on running for President this Fall. Who would YOU think would make a good president ,that is not at all into the political scene, but would have some good characteristics to make us a good president. :think

11- When you think of the Queen of England,what is the first thing that pops into your head ,and do you think she'd be in person how you think she would be ? Stuffy

12- What is your favorite ice cream topping ?Hot fudge

13- What color of clothes do you think you have the MOST of,and what color do you not have ANY of My wardrobe is pretty varied and if pressed to pick what i have the MOST of I'd have to say different shades of blue. I don't think I have anything in orange

14- If you went on an African safari,what animal would you like to see the most ? Giraffe

15- Did you ever go on a blind date back in your teens,and if so, how did it work out ?No

16- What food would you NEVER get tired of ,even if you had it every day ?Greek vanilla yogurt and I do have it practically every day:lol

17- If the used a new idea for Dancing with the Stars tvshow,and picked people at random to be on the show,and they showed up at your door ,would you go on the show and what celebrity would you want as your dance partner ? Would not go on the show

18- What American state or site would you most like to see that you haven't gotten to see yet ? Hawaii or California

19- Do you believe in ghosts ? Ever SEE one ? Never saw one and I'm on the fence about whether I believe in them. DH on the other hand is very into paranormal shows and ghosts

I wasn't allowed to put posters on my wall:(

I've been thinking of Dusti too- I know this time of year she goes to Hawaii, but I know there were issues with her DD's school and such. I sure do miss her and her wonderful posts!!!

Marlene- Your dinners do always sound so good and make me hungry!!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend too!

Julie- Hope that Cam gets to come visit- and thanks for the questionnaire--and posting it on a Saturday when I have time to answer it!:lol It was fun and got my brain jump started for the day!!!!

Off to do some things before DD comes over to do her mounds of laundry!!!

1- Have you ever found any money someplace out in public ? What 's the biggest amount you have ever found ? Did you keep it or turn it in ?

I think 20 is the most I have found,and yes I kept it .

2-Which famous celebrity alive today would you like to meet, and what question would you like to ask them ?

I think I'd like to meet PINK . She is quite on the edge ,but I love some of her songs and she seems to address a lot of the issues of today's youth through her songs, such as bullying, accepting people for who they are ,etc . Her song when Bush was in office and he was sending so many boys to Iraq was also quite a statement on how she felt about his handling of things in our country during those times.

3-Since this is an Olympic year,how many of you know where it is ? What is your favorite Summer Olympic sport to watch ?

England -- I like the diving -- like watching the different fancy flips they do and how LITTLE their splashes are. If I jumped off that board, everyone in the audience would get wet .

Me and Cam play one that we are secret agents, trying to sneak into a building and get to the rooms to get the keys to open the safe before the guard or his dog spot us. It's a timed game, so is really fun .

5- Favorite pie ?

Chocolate or peanut butter .

Get to know each other VERY well. Take your time before marrying and hash out a lot of details ahead of time like raising kids, money, etc .

7-Name someone famous that does a good deed for others with their money or celebrity status . Ellen

Tooter Turtle

9-We have a new channel here that plays a lot of the old black and white tv shows from the 50's era . Name something they do on those shows that today's age doesn't do .

Mom wears an apron, they all sit down at the table for supper ,watch tv together .

10- Let's leave ALL the candidates aside who are planning on running for President this Fall. Who would YOU think would make a good president ,that is not at all into the political scene, but would have some good characteristics to make us a good president.

I asked MYSELF a hard question. Trying to think of someone who would be smart, not judgemental to others, would know what it's like to be middle class and sometimes have a challenge to pay bills and insurance .. HHhmmmm .....I'll have to think on that one .

11- When you think of the Queen of England,what is the first thing that pops into your head ,and do you think she'd be in person how you think she would be ?

She looks like she'd be grouchy but maybe she's not. I like looking at all her hats and pocketbooks .

12- What is your favorite ice cream topping ? Caramel

13- What color of clothes do you think you have the MOST of,and what color do you not have ANY of ?

Probably blue or black. I dont have any orange either and very little yellow .

14- If you went on an African safari,what animal would you like to see the most ?

giraffe

15- Did you ever go on a blind date back in your teens,and if so, how did it work out ?

I was SCHEDULED to go on one . I can't even remember who set it up,but I was about 16 .Was supposed to meet the boy at his school basketball game. I got one look at hime, and left . Sorry to the boy out there that got jilted,but he wasn't my type --could tell immediately .

Ice cream

17- If the used a new idea for Dancing with the Stars tvshow,and picked people at random to be on the show,and they showed up at your door ,would you go on the show and what celebrity would you want as your dance partner ?

I would go .It looks like fun,but I have no clue how to dance. I'd need someone with LOTS of patience .Maybe the Pope ?

18- What American state or site would you most like to see that you haven't gotten to see yet ?

One of the old west ghost towns.

19- Do you believe in ghosts ? Ever SEE one ? Yep, definitely . Not SEEN one,but HEARD one. Scouts honor . Cross my heart and hope to die,stick a needle in my eye .

20- Whose poster hung on your wall as a teenager ? Donny Osmond, David Cassidy .

Joanne

I found your answer to the marriage advice interesting. That's the main piece of advice our preacher gave us who did our premarital counseling . :)

Good Morning, all. :rain It's raining and we sure need it!

Jude & Mary

I made the soup, Sam said it was very good. I'm with your husband Jude. I dont do spicey foods of any kind. I can live just fine on a bland diet .

I thought the soup was gonna burn my nosehairs out,just smelling it cooking,but Sam lapped it up like he hadn't eaten in weeks.

So 5 Stars on the recipe Mary .

:lol It's plenty of spice for me, too...DH even adds Tabasco sauce to his. :eek I'm glad Sam liked it! DH's co-workers finished off my 7 qt. crockpot full yesterday and several asked for the recipe - it made me feel good. :yes

Marisa ~ Thank you for the pattern link! My sister in D.C. has mentioned looking at them, so I could make her some!

Tabby ~ Your idea for a tummy-time blanket sounds adorable! I gave DD two of Cara's cuddle ghans (Just Ducky and Mr. Penguin) and Luke spent lots of hours on his tummy. :c9 We don't have a Kindle, but do have the nook tablet...they're similar and I know you'd love the Kindle!:)

Hi Marlene! Lunch today sounds sooo good! I wish we could get down to see you this time, but DH's schedule is crazy the next couple of months. :( I've thought about Dusti a thousand times...hopefully they're in Hawaii having a wonderful month. :yes

Joanne ~ It sounds like a great weekend with family. :)

Cindy ~ Stay safe with all that snow. I think you told us you are working today - hope the drive isn't too bad. :manyheart

Hi to the rest of the house, too. I'd better get busy around here so I can crochet later. :lol We might meet DD and Luke for lunch.:)

1- Have you ever found any money someplace out in public ? What 's the biggest amount you have ever found ? Did you keep it or turn it in ? $20 and yes I kept it b/c there was no way to know to whom it belonged.

2-Which famous celebrity alive today would you like to meet, and what question would you like to ask them ? I'm really not into them but I'd like to meet anyone of them to ask them to set me up in my own yarn shop:D:devil.

3-Since this is an Olympic year,how many of you know where it is ? What is your favorite Summer Olympic sport to watch ? I don't know the location. I like the diving, swimming and beach volleyball.

4-If you had to play a board game,which one would you choose ? Monopoly

5- Favorite pie ? Homemade Pecan pie

6- What one piece of advice would you give someone soon to be married ? I've never been married so I don't know if I'm qualified. However, based on those that I've witnessed throughout the years, COMMUNICATION! Discuss all the important issues (money, children, staying home, etc.) before marriage and ALWAYS discuss/talk to each other during the marriage.

7-Name someone famous that does a good deed for others with their money or celebrity status . Tyler Perry

8-Name a favorite cartoon character or TV show from your childhood . Mighty Mouse!

9-We have a new channel here that plays a lot of the old black and white tv shows from the 50's era . Name something they do on those shows that today's age doesn't do . Family time/Parents communicating in a positive way. No rushing around.

10- Let's leave ALL the candidates aside who are planning on running for President this Fall. Who would YOU think would make a good president ,that is not at all into the political scene, but would have some good characteristics to make us a good president. They haven't been born yet!

11- When you think of the Queen of England,what is the first thing that pops into your head ,and do you think she'd be in person how you think she would be ? Sourpuss...I think I read somewhere that she has a sense of humor. Looks can be deceiving!

12- What is your favorite ice cream topping ? Whip cream/nuts

13- What color of clothes do you think you have the MOST of,and what color do you not have ANY of ? Blue/Black No purple

14- If you went on an African safari,what animal would you like to see the most ? Giraffe

15- Did you ever go on a blind date back in your teens,and if so, how did it work out ? It wasn't really a blind date but...I'd been talking to a higher up in the front office of Sears. He sound soooo good. I was about 28 and it wasn't as scary as it is now. I told him about my church, my work etc. He showed up at my church and he drove my street. He knew what I looked like. He described himself as everything I thought I wanted in a man but he never told me about his physical appearance. He did tell me he had been hurt a lot. Well, I didn't know at the time that he had seen me. I agreed to meet him on my turf for lunch. He didn't know that I was bringing one of my sisters and her 2 kids. He told me he drove an old beat up green Toyota. We met at a hot dog place next to a large grocery store. My sister and I decided we would go into the grocery store and watch for a green Toyota. He never showed up (b/c he was watching us) so we went ahead to order our food. He stepped upon the sidewalk just as we were opening the door. OMG...he was SHORT, full beard and salt and pepper hair. He was 35. HE DID NOT MATCH HIS VOICE! OMG! I had to fake it because I cannot intentionally hurt someone. My sister also set me up. He and I got our food first and of course I sat on the inside of the booth and he slid in next to me. My sister with a big :D walk right past us and sat in another booth...OMG. Needless to say, I let a couple of weeks past and told him that I felt he lied to me in that he had seen me and he also drove one of the newest Cadillacs. He said he used the green Toyota story to make sure he wasn't being used for his car. OMG! NEVER AGAIN! :lol:lol

16- What food would you NEVER get tired of ,even if you had it every day ? Potatoes prepared any way.

17- If the used a new idea for Dancing with the Stars tvshow,and picked people at random to be on the show,and they showed up at your door ,would you go on the show and what celebrity would you want as your dance partner ? I don't watch it and would not go on the show

18- What American state or site would you most like to see that you haven't gotten to see yet ? Alaska

19- Do you believe in ghosts ? No Ever SEE one ? I was my granddad's favorite. He died when I was 12. I was walking one of my cousins home one night and I could have sworn I saw him walking around the side of the house. I told my mom and her sisters...they drilled me as if it was about a stalker..."If he calls you, do not answer him." My grandmother had said she was dreaming about him and she died 1 month 2 days after him. I think they thought he was coming back for those that were super special to him and I was next. Very superstitious!

20- Whose poster hung on your wall as a teenager ? We were not allowed to hang posters on the wall. [/QUOTE]

Sorry about the long blind date story!

Good morning all,

Linda, I hope you have fun today! Maybe you can get everything in before the rain gets here.

Cindy, I hope you got some rest yesterday and that you have a great day at work.

Judy, I've had that series hardcopy for quite sometime. I might be missing 1 or 2. I haven't had a chance to start it yet. I'm sorry you lost your long post.:hug

Julie, I glad Sam enjoyed the soup...I like spicy too. I'm going to have my sister in Bama make it on my next trip. She is recipe experimenting right now. I'm glad you got to visit your old home. I actually own my old home which is next door to my current family home for which I'm now joint heir with my 3 sisters. I do hope that Cam gets to come over and that he is feeling better soon.

Joanne, Get some rest. Enjoy your visit with DD and her BF today. I know you'll have fun with Ryan on tomorrow.

Tabatha, your tummy play-time afghan sound great!

Marlene, thanks. I hope you make a connection with Dusti. Have a great weekend.

Marisa, Amy, Cindy, Faile, Phyllis, hello...have a great day!:hug

Hi Val

Thanks for answering the questions . I actually enjoyed the story about the blind date. I'm glad you brought your sister for a backup person. The guy sounded a little bit spooky ,the way he was following you then lying about the car thing. I think you made the right decision by not following up with him . Not a very good system to start out with a lie, is it ?

That's neat that you live in your childhood home . I'd LOVE to be able to see the inside of my grandma's house . One of my cousins said that another of our cousins is dating the lady who lives there,so I may go up to her door when we go down in June and ask if she'd mind if I look around. I'd give my 2 front teeth to buy the place .

Joanne

I found your answer to the marriage advice interesting. That's the main piece of advice our preacher gave us who did our premarital counseling . :)

;) That's what my Dad had told me when I was getting re-married! And I passed on his advise to my DD when she was getting married- a small little pearl of wisdom from her Pop-Pop!

Getting a kick out of reading the answers- Seems that Julie, Val and I have each found $20 and kept it--probably all for the same reason- no way to tell who it would belong to- Also the three of want to see a giraffe!

Judy- sorry you lost your post--so frustrating!!!

Mary- Have fun with Luke at lunch!!!

DD and BF should be here any minute- they were running late- (what else is new? ):lol But that's ok, cause I got all MY laundry done and cleaning done and even finished the remaining 3 squares for the CAL!!!!

It is beautiful and sunny outside today and warm! Lovin this winter so far!!!!

1- Have you ever found any money someplace out in public ? What 's the biggest amount you have ever found ? Did you keep it or turn it in ? I found a 5.00 bill.. I kept it.

2-Which famous celebrity alive today would you like to meet, and what question would you like to ask them ? Reba and I would ask her how she likes being famous.

3-Since this is an Olympic year,how many of you know where it is ? What is your favorite Summer Olympic sport to watch ? I dont know where it is.

4-If you had to play a board game,which one would you choose ? Scrabble

5- Favorite pie ? Cherry

6- What one piece of advice would you give someone soon to be married ?Always say I love you. Even if you are fighting.

7-Name someone famous that does a good deed for others with their money or celebrity status . Oprah

8-Name a favorite cartoon character or TV show from your childhood . The smurfs

10- Let's leave ALL the candidates aside who are planning on running for President this Fall. Who would YOU think would make a good president ,that is not at all into the political scene, but would have some good characteristics to make us a good president. I am not sure on this question.

11- When you think of the Queen of England,what is the first thing that pops into your head ,and do you think she'd be in person how you think she would be ? I think she has a lot of responsibility. I think she would be very proper and i would not know how to talk to her.

12- What is your favorite ice cream topping ? Hot fudge

13- What color of clothes do you think you have the MOST of,and what color do you not have ANY of ? I have the most black. And I dont have anything orange.

14- If you went on an African safari,what animal would you like to see the most ? Lion

15- Did you ever go on a blind date back in your teens,and if so, how did it work out ? NO.

16- What food would you NEVER get tired of ,even if you had it every day ?PAsta

17- If the used a new idea for Dancing with the Stars tvshow,and picked people at random to be on the show,and they showed up at your door ,would you go on the show and what celebrity would you want as your dance partner ?NO!!!!! I cannot dance!!

18- What American state or site would you most like to see that you haven't gotten to see yet ? Colorado

19- Do you believe in ghosts ? Ever SEE one ? No.

20- Whose poster hung on your wall as a teenager ? New Kids On The Block

No, but my Hubby has.....he found $20 recently in an ATM machine, turned it in, & then the cashier called him at the end of the day to pick it up because no one else claimed it.

I have alot that are deceased like Janis Joplin, but alive? Hmmmm......I guess i'd have to say Jensen Ackles from Supernatural & I would ask him if he'd run away with me. :devil

Don't know & don't watch sports.

I play Candy Land with Jaden alot, also Chutes & Ladders, but I prefer Yahtzee.

5- Favorite pie ?

Lemon Meringue for sweet & Shepards Pie for meals<<<My Hubby makes the BEST Shepards pie. :yes

RUN!! :devil:rofl

7-Name someone famous that does a good deed for others with their money or celebrity status .

Oprah Winfrey....she recently opened a girls school in Africa.

Rainbow Brite

Married couple sleep in seperate beds.

Morgan Freeman (He's super smart) or Oprah Winfrey (she offers so much to those that have so little)

Hey, that's my crown. :PAnd I would hope she's not what I think she'd be in person because I picture a snotty, snubby old lady.

12- What is your favorite ice cream topping ?

rainbow sprinkles

black (most) & orange (have none)

Cheetah cub or zebra

No

CHOCOLATE CAKE

I would not go....I am way too modest for that. :blush

Utah.....those beautiful red rocks.

19- Do you believe in ghosts ? Ever SEE one ?

Not really or atleast that's what I try to make myself believe & yes, I think I have seen one. I'm a scaredy cat.....that's why I try to talk myself out of believing or thinking i've seen one.....I'd rather believe i'm just going crazy. :lol

Jordan from New Kids on the Block.

Archived