Aloha from Hawaii

Alohaparenting

Hi! I am happy to have gotten a referal from mamatiger to get over here! What an awesome site- I am just learning how to crochet. I would be lost without my hooks and yarn! Not that I have a particularily stressful life, but if I feel one bit frazzeled, I just crochet for a bit, and the zenful feelings of peace wash over me, and I am calm, happy and relaxed and ready to tackle whatever again! My husband has caught onto this, and instead of offering me chocolate or flowers he wooed me with some new fancy hooks, and offered to buy me some wool. :manyheart

I started crocheting becuase I cloth diaper my 22 month old DD. And wool covers are really ,really expensive! So, I have made one so far. We also just found out we are moving to Washington state, so I am busy crocheting up hats. I have tried and tried socks and mittins -- I am not going to give up, I just have not gotten the hang of it yet!

My to do list far exceeds my list of completed projects, for now anyway!

I look forward to getting to know all of you, and learning from all you artists!

Thanks

Kelly

Hi Kelly, and a belated WELCOME! As for the TODO list....I think must of us have ones that are way tooooo long. I'm currently really trying to shorten mine....and complete a couple of items WITHOUT adding any additional items.

Aloha, :hug it has been awhile but I spent time in the Islands. My husband was station there in the 90's.You will love your time here.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived