2011 Stashbusting CAL

CLLinda

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I finished a graphghan for the fair this week, and also finished up some other small items. I take everything in on Monday, and I doubt I'll get any skeins used up once that starts as I'll be helping out up there. WTD +20

Big Woo Hoo ~~~ Jana got a whopping +1 this week. Maybe next week will calm down and some crocheting can get done. Gonna try and so some today, but just not sure if I am in the mood or not.

The sidewalk sales and then a bit of a flu bug did me in this week. Posting early and going back to bed.:sick:sleep:sick

WTD=-46 YTD=-46

:manyheart

The sidewalk sales and then a bit of a flu bug did me in this week. Posting early and going back to bed.:sick:sleep:sick

WTD=-46 YTD=-46

Sure hoping your back on your feet soon. :hug

Well, I was hoping to have another skein done, but no such luck...Note to self: never knit an afghan in worsted weight ever again!!! I'll need to work on my Tall Cables Crochet Jacket to get through some more skeins next week.

So, anyway, I'm at:

Stashbuster Total: WTD +0 YTD -27

:D

WTD=-46 YTD=-46

Feel better Linda! :hug

I would like to join this group. I have no idea what to do. I also need help to know if I am doing the signature thing right. Can someone please help me. Please???

Look at the first post of the CAL and it explains it all. :)

:turtle:vheart

I have read the first post some many times I bout got it memorized. I just cant make heads or tails of it. Thanks for the help anyway. Hope you feel better Linda!

Each skein of yarn is 2 points. If you acquire yarn--buy it, are given it, etc-- it is -2 points for each skein. For each skein you use up, it is +2 points. If you use a skein down to the point of rolling it into a ball, it is +1. If you use the ball up it is +1.

Hope that helps.

Each skein of yarn is 2 points. If you acquire yarn--buy it, are given it, etc-- it is -2 points for each skein. For each skein you use up, it is +2 points. If you use a skein down to the point of rolling it into a ball, it is +1. If you use the ball up it is +1.

Hope that helps.

Thanks for explaining this for me. :manyheart

So my yarn from Knit Picks arrived yesterday (-8) and I accidentally absorbed a skein from my mum's stash (-2 "Hey, this'll go great with that other skein you have!), but my yarn ball winder (so awesome) also arrived so I wound up the yarn I bought (+4 and started that project too, oh dear) and wound up a few more (+3 and when I get back to those projects they'll go so smoothly), and I used up three skeins (+6) on my Tunisian cardigan project, so I didn't do too badly. :P

WTD: +3 | YTD: +36

gave away 4 skeins teaching others to crochet. Finished a SBT that used up another skein and made a ball. Finished a RR that used up another skein and made a ball.

I;ve been camping this weekend and brought lots of unfinished projects that are now (more or less..tails need weaving) DONE!!

SOOOO I am +18!!! must be some kind of record for me..I've done higher than that before but that was ALL from yarn I sold/gave away. At least 1/2 of this is yarn I used up!!

Archived