2011 Stashbusting CAL

CLLinda

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I too was a bad girl this week. Found three skeins of a beautiful RHSS called Spring Green. And two skeins of Gold jumped into my cart as well.

But on the good side, I busted one ball and took a skein down to a ball. Made nine squares for the three afghans I'm currently working on.

WTD: -8 YTD: -16

WTD +1 YTD + 29

Working all weekend, plus didn't feel like crocheting much this week, so only at a +1. At least I used more than I bought though! Posting score now because I doubt I'll crochet much tonight. Have lasagna to make, other chores to do, and sleep early because of work tomorrow.

Putting in my totals for the week...

I strayed...my order came in for the sweater, so I gained 7 skeins. I did manage to get through one though, so:

Stashbuster Total: WTD -12 YTD +28

:blush:blush:blush

Sorry I've disappeared here, working two jobs is h**k on my system, plus the job I can usually sit online and surf at has had some policy changes, so I won't be on for at least a week or so, again! Haven't busted any stash either, as I caught something, and haven't felt good enough to concentrate on my yarn.

I'm a little late getting my weekly :crocheting report in, but in doesn't really matter since I did a good bit of crocheting this week but didn't finish off any balls of yarn.

wtd 0, ytd +15

Just getting my score posted. I know that it is my turn to post scores later today. However, I have run into a bit of a problem. My dad was taken back to the hospital yesterday after being home for just 24 hours. I will need to spend my day with him and don't have computer access, no lap top, at the hospital. I may be very late getting home this evening. Plus all that is going on with mom, she needs 24 hour care right now also. If there is someone who can pick this up for me this afternoon I would greatly appreciate it and when everything settles down in a few weeks, I will be glad to step in for someone else. If the scores are not posted by the time I get home tonight. I will take the time to do them. Just don't know what time that will be. Thanks. Diane.

WTD +6

Gold medal!

38 Tracyleigh

Silver medal!

36 lhasaapsolady

Bronze medal!

15 Dragonpuck

Honorable mention (Positive scores!)

14 Pineknott

7 Midds

6 dilyca2006

6 cris

6 CLLinda

4 Wrennie

4 fc1123

3 Tralee

2 Walker1021

1 Shell Lee

Also ran (Staying Steady!)

0 BigPinkPolkaDot

0 cshort

0 jura2908

0 readstar

Progress - just in the wrong direction...

-5 Gshall

-8 KraftynKrazy

-8 Saffronangel

-12 PBLKNP

-17 FrLopLady

-26 yarngeek

-32 Greyhoundgrandma

Shoot the moon!

-54 basjordan

Just getting my score posted. I know that it is my turn to post scores later today. However, I have run into a bit of a problem. My dad was taken back to the hospital yesterday after being home for just 24 hours. I will need to spend my day with him and don't have computer access, no lap top, at the hospital. I may be very late getting home this evening. Plus all that is going on with mom, she needs 24 hour care right now also. If there is someone who can pick this up for me this afternoon I would greatly appreciate it and when everything settles down in a few weeks, I will be glad to step in for someone else. If the scores are not posted by the time I get home tonight. I will take the time to do them. Just don't know what time that will be. Thanks. Diane.

WTD +6

I hope things go well for your family. You are in my thoughts and prayers! :hug:hug:hug

What ever Jana tells you, she's lying. I never forced her to put that yarn in her cart, then head back to Michael's for more after we had lunch. :lol

:turtle:vheart

SHE LIES!! SHE LIES!! IT IS ALL HER FAULT!!! :rofl :rofl

Let's see....First, Sue decides I need 19 skiens of yarn thrown into the cart. I really only needed 12 for the flannelghan for my son. Oh, well,um, I did need another 4 to make a shawl. That makes 16. Wait, then there was the 3 needed for a baby afghan for a friend's 1st grandchild. Ok. I lied. I DID need all 19 skeins.

At lunch, we went thru lots of aghan books that I brought with me. (She said she wanted to see them.) Wow!! There's that baby afghan I've been wanting to make!!! Back to Micaheals we go after stuffing our faces at Red Robin.

Five more skeins later, we walk out the door, hop in our cars and head over to Cold Stone where she treats me to a chocolate/peanut butter/peanut butter cup concoction. YUMM! There goes all the Zumba I did last week and the week before.

Sue really is the bestest shopping partner/friend EVER!!! :manyheart

Archived