2011 Stashbusting CAL

CLLinda

I've done that before and it is incredibly annoying, isn't it!!!

True, but it's better than getting all the way through a project that you're just not sure about, only to find out you're sure you don't like it at all!

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah it was scary did some more homework before going to bed and that eased my mind because I did get scared just thinking about it so did homework to ease my mind so started my government paper now waiting for my city councilwoman to call then I have to call my local sheriff and ask him the same questions I am going to ask her. Going to buy some yarn today. Don't have to work until will find out what ended up happening when I left because the state police and sheriff were still there when I left.

yeah it was scary did some more homework before going to bed and that eased my mind because I did get scared just thinking about it so did homework to ease my mind so started my government paper now waiting for my city councilwoman to call then I have to call my local sheriff and ask him the same questions I am going to ask her. Going to buy some yarn today. Don't have to work until will find out what ended up happening when I left because the state police and sheriff were still there when I left.

That's horrible! Was he drunk or something? I'm guessing that it's more than that... :eek

I just started off the week with buying 2 skeins of yarn. I have been so good, but I noticed that all my samples for Michael's are blue, green, and purple, so I got some fall colors for my next sample. After that I will do some Christmas colors. I do NOT want Halloween colors. I HATE that holiday, although orange and black are OSU Beaver colors and my hubby is an alumni there.

I spent some time this afternoon organizing yarn and I seriously resolve NOT to buy ANY MORE cotton. Even if it's on sale for 75¢ a skein or $5.00 a cone at Wal-Mart.

I have been making HAP rectangles this week and have finished 3 skeins so far.

That's horrible! Was he drunk or something? I'm guessing that it's more than that... :eek

Yeah he was drunk he was a cop and the cops here took him out to eat and then watched him in his hotel room nothing came of it

Taking my son to court today for his traffic tickets. Bringing a small ball of yarn and a hook so in case I get really bored, I can crochet away. I plan on sitting in the back.

I'm just wondering how much two tickets are going to cost the kid. I pulled out quite a bit of money out of his savings account. I hope it teaches him a lesson.

:manyheart

I like Halloween. Not the kids who throw eggs or squirt shave cream everywhere though :angry. I wear my witch costume to work (old graduation gown/witch hat). At night I collect $ for Unicef and can goods for the food pantry. I :crocheting pumpkin pins, stuffed ghosts and spiders. I just used 2 balls on spiders and ghosts (+2).

WTD: + 2 YTD: + 141

Ellie 13

Well, I blew the week. I am always on the lookout for baby yarn that comes in peach, baby green, and lavender to go with the blue, yellow, and pink so I can do a rainbow afghan, and when I was at Michael's last night clocking out from my demo I discovered that their Loops and Threads Snuggly Wuggly comes in those colors, so I bought one of each-- 6 skeins of baby yarn (-12), plus I had bought a supersaver skein for a sample at Walmart earlier in the day (another -2). Groan. I hope someone outbuys me this week :D. I do not know how you all work with supersaver all the time. It is so scratchy. I did not enjoy working with it last night, but the colors are pretty.

Hope no one minds, but I'm going to jump in here! I really enjoyed this the last time I did it and want to do it again! Of course, this week, I'll start at Zero. Hopefully, I'll be using up more than I'm buying throughout the rest of the year.

Hope no one minds, but I'm going to jump in here! I really enjoyed this the last time I did it and want to do it again! Of course, this week, I'll start at Zero. Hopefully, I'll be using up more than I'm buying throughout the rest of the year.

Welcome! And I will add you to the list. Look at #8 to see your name.

BTW: Does your 'Ville name mean Stay at Home Mom of 2 girls, one boy?

Just curious.

Welcome! And I will add you to the list. Look at #8 to see your name.

BTW: Does your 'Ville name mean Stay at Home Mom of 2 girls, one boy?

Just curious.

Thank you for the warm welcome and, yes, that's exactly what my name means! You are actually the first one that's ever gotten it! LOL It's also my email addy. Most people have no idea what it means. :lol

Absolutely no yarnplay this week :(

Horrible week here...major dental work, negative family stuff, and Thursday my company (a large corporation) did a major "reduction in force". Total gone locally in my small town: 25. Total gone nationwide for entire company: at least 200-300.....including some good friends and my landlord. Sad and frightening....Thank God I still have a job.

If you are a praying person...please pray for these and others losing their income and careers in this economy :hug. Several group layoffs the last 8 months for the company. And I heard 10% of the employees will be laid off if the economy doesn't turn around by next quarter ...:eek

I get to play later this evening while a friend hangs out with me and we watch movies....Makes me :clap

I've missed my:yarn:yarn:yarn:yarn:yarn:crocheting

WTD-0

Got to have some crochet time today, so my score has changed.

WTD=+3 YTD=-11

Please update my score. Thank you.

Archived