Hi Everyone!

Hi everyone! I have been hanging around Crochetville for a while now, and I've finally decided to join! I am thrilled to be a part of this SPECTACULAR website! :manyheart

My name is Shannon. I have been crocheting for as long as I can remember, and I have (started mostly, but also) completed many projects. I live in Southeastern Louisiana.

I hope to be able to get pictures of my current project~a poncho for my variety show in the spring.

It's great to be a member!!!

The Compulsive Stitcher

Hi everyone! I have been hanging around Crochetville for a while now, and I've finally decided to join! I am thrilled to be a part of this SPECTACULAR website! :manyheart

My name is Shannon. I have been crocheting for as long as I can remember, and I have (started mostly, but also) completed many projects. I live in Southeastern Louisiana.

I hope to be able to get pictures of my current project~a poncho for my variety show in the spring.

It's great to be a member!!!

The Compulsive Stitcher

Greetings from Alberta, Canada!!!! :welcome to Crochetville, Shannon! Welcome to our big happy crocheting family!

Hi, and welcome to Crochetville! Glad to have you with us!

"Compulsively stitching since the dawn of time" - I love that! Can't wait to see some of your projects.

Archived