Beaded Purse (Racheal )

Katchkan

Really not sure if this is the best place to post this . It was a choice between here or thread crochet. But it is a purse so I chose here.

This is a beaded purse I have done, named Racheal, I name all my purses. It is done in size 13 seed beads, There are three different color beads used and crystals and dagger beads for accents and in the fringe work. I haven't gotten the pattern written up as of yet, but I figure there are close to if not more than 25,000 beads in this handbag. It has what is called a gatetop purse frame that expands out to give you access to the inside. It is lined with satin and has a crocheted rope handle that I have dressed up with accent beads. It has crocheted beads at the top of the tassels. A different style of purse for me. But I had a lot of fun designing and making this purse.

S_racheal2.jpg

I know I've said this before Kathy when I first saw your purse.....it's even more beautiful now that I've seen it again. :manyheart I still think you should've won for this. :hug I'm also making a purse right now but I used spangles instead of beads. :hook

I am working on the pattern, When I get it done I will announce when it will become available. This is a different style than most of my beaded purses and writting the pattern is taking me a little longer to get done. Not to mention a thousand other things demanding my time. Need more time and need more hands. I can only work as fast as these two can go.

Those beads are a varigated dagger bead. I fell in love with them when I saw them and had to have them for this purse. They start out light and opague at the top (hole end) and get darker and transparent as they go to the other end.

I am a sucker for a pretty bead.

Kathy that is Absolutely Amazingly Beautiful !! And not just cause my name is Rachel either. I am sure that took love and dedication to make. Increadible work, you did a great job.

I think we're going to have to request that you no longer be allowed to post your purses here. They bring on severe bouts of jealousy over your design talent, crocheting skill, and patience. :devil:devil

Wow, just stunning. That is a very lovely design and I'm amazed at the patience you must have to do all those bags. I peeked at your website. And *sigh* it just adds to my list of things I would love to try, when I have time.

Archived