• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its been long time since ive been working hard on my crochet

and i was going to start a slipper cal and i saw that u r working on it

so i made one slipper and going to make the second

ill post a photo tomorrow

see you later

I think I'm cheating :blush. I got a pair of flip flops and "flipped" them. Thinking of adding some flowers...

Yes! They definitely count! Those are great! :hook

Its been long time since ive been working hard on my crochet

and i was going to start a slipper cal and i saw that u r working on it

so i made one slipper and going to make the second

ill post a photo tomorrow

see you later

Can't wait to see them.

I think I'm cheating :blush. I got a pair of flip flops and "flipped" them. Thinking of adding some flowers...

Those are so cute! :yes You'll have to show us what they look like if you add flowers...

q8_crochet...I really like your slipper :cheer - nice choice of yarn!

Those are so cute! :yes You'll have to show us what they look like if you add flowers...

q8_crochet...I really like your slipper :cheer - nice choice of yarn!

I love your pattern! They look so great with a pair of jeans... I wish I could wear them outside :D

post-41494-13589757439_thumb.jpg

This is my first slipper gonna complete the pair tomorrow

the real colors are much more brighter the yarn is caron brights fushia and lime

16540657.jpg

Love the colors and the bow! Fantastic job :cheer

I love your pattern! They look so great with a pair of jeans... I wish I could wear them outside :D

Love your colors! They are my colors, colors of fall! Good job and yes, the pattern is wonderful :cheer

id like to thank heather for tempting me with such a cute slipper pattern :lol

:blush id liek to join this CAL as i had a "special request" for a pair of heathers slippers........so heather whats this make me now 8-9 CAL??? HMMM?

:blush id liek to join this CAL as i had a "special request" for a pair of heathers slippers........so heather whats this make me now 8-9 CAL??? HMMM?

Welcome aboard! There's always room for another CAL. :hook errrr, CAL~er! :lol:hook I start so many and then never finish, lol, this is one I've made quite a few in. :yay

thank you heart...

cant say who exactly who the slippers are for cause yall would think ive lost my ever lovin mind.

and btw yall......since that post above i dont know how but ive talked myself into several colors of slippers.both for myself and a "good friend" of mine

oh and heather? stop laughing! :D

Hi...my name is ducky, and I am a CAL-o'holic :lol

TA DA! Frances' slippers are finally finished! ~smile~ I made them half-an-inch too big purposely, and I was sure to crochet the upper loosely (for me~I crochet very tightly usually), especially that last row of slip stitching. They fit! With a little room for a sock and a teensy to grow. (((((HUGS))))) sandi

post-15188-135897575124_thumb.jpg

TA DA! Frances' slippers are finally finished! ~smile~ I made them half-an-inch too big purposely, and I was sure to crochet the upper loosely (for me~I crochet very tightly usually), especially that last row of slip stitching. They fit! With a little room for a sock and a teensy to grow. (((((HUGS))))) sandi

AWWWWW way to cute! Good job!

Archived