Slipper CAL

heart

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nice slippers, Tina.

Thank you, Cindy. :manyheart

I am trying to find a pattern for some slippers like my memaw use to make, but I cant seem to find any patterns similar to it...

Do you know the name of them? Or what they looked like? Maybe someone will know/be able to help... :hook

I finished another little pair of slippers, same pattern but with an F hook & sport weight yarn. I think they are about a size 9 or 10 childs size. They're 6 inches long.

post-20-135897604466_thumb.jpg

Here is another slipper from all my squares that I finished. I got the yarn I needed (ordered it in the mail :P) I just need to finish the other one now. I want to keep them. But I can always make more for myself. :hook

post-20-135897604476_thumb.jpg

I finished another pair. They are the "Snuggly Slippers" from Crochet Today, Special Issue 2010. I made them close to the colors in the magazine, but Red Heart; light blue, carrot, Aran Fleck. :hook

post-20-135897606736_thumb.jpg

Your Snuggly Slippers are my favorite! The granny ones are pretty, too! (((((HUGS))))) sandi

Tina, those are really great looking slippers.

Thank you both. I want to keep them for myself. :devil

I made two more pair. :eek Somebody help me, I can't stop!... :hook The blue/pink/orange ones fit me, (but I'm sending them to Pine Ridge- I'm sending them both there, actually. I made the red/blue/yellow ones for the 8 yr old but they don't fit him.) Same Granny Square pattern as the last ones I posted. :)

post-20-135897607983_thumb.jpg

post-20-135897607987_thumb.jpg

Archived