Hello! Introducing myself...

butterfly_girl

Hello All! I would like to introduce myself! Butterfly_girl........nice to meet you! I look forward to being part of the group! This will be my second crochet group. I love crocheting. Right now I am trying to work on a patons sampler afghan. i think it's number 597. having some problems with squares. they don't want to be square! lol. So, I'm working on it. Does anyone else have this booklet, and had some problems. :oops

Just wondering! I'm busy crocheting christmas decorations right now, and some gifts. Lots going right now.

Butterfly_girl

:welcome To Crochetville You will love it here lots of people willing to help you.

I dont have that book that your talking about But Im sure someone will be along to help you if they own that book. In the meantime why dont you check out the site and read the board announcements, look for patterns, web sites, etc...

Just Have Fun...:hook

:welcomefrom the mountains of Colorado!

I do not have the book you are talking about but if you head over to the crochet help I am sure someone might be able to help you out. People here are great like that!

Amanda:hook

Just want to thank you all for your Welcome! It's great here! Lots of wonderfully talented people! :2rock:waving

Whew, I'm looking forward to the weekend! Crazy night. not much sleep. Finally fell asleep around 12:30, andowke up becuase my fiance was talking in his sleep, then fell asleep again just after 1:00 and my son woke up and wanted to make something. I dont know what. He just kept asking if we could make....then he never got around to much. Maybe he was sleep walking. I ended up sending him back to bed. So, at 6:30 this morning, the DH asked if he could get a ride to work, so we all went which means there wasnt' time to get breakfast or lunch for my son at daycamp, so we went to subway! we got coffee too, which got spilled when my son was getting his backpack out of the car. :ohdear:irk:tired:morcoffee:yawn

Butterfly_girl

Archived