Our House [Archive 5]

Super Granny

Just wanted to let all you Angel Cuddle makers know...

if you do 20 saltines a day, you'll finish the Angel by the end of the month. Since today's Feb. 2nd, you should have 40 saltines done to stay "on track" with this schedule.

Never going to happen for me. :D

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm off to see the doctor for my diabetes check-up this morning. Hopefully all the numbers will meet with approval. More later.

Good luck at the doctors Linda :hug

Mary, no the snow has already melted a lot. :cry

:whew, Mary is going to get the :tryme with me. :lol

:lol

Only 19 saltines yesterday and I had to push to do that. That's one row of the angel. Hopefully, today will be more productive :hook

:jumpyay hey there ladies!! :hug

hope all is well with all of you

I was able to finished the GEO 101 border but still have ends to weave in :clap

Just wanted to let you guys know our news :devil we got the house we wanted in Northern Detroit and I cannot wait! :D They started to finish the basement but only put up some lights on one end, closed off the stairs and started a room and a storage room...BUT the room that is set up down there is PERFECT size for my craft room and hubby said I could have it :clap:D:woo

Just wanted to let you guys know our news :devil we got the house we wanted in Northern Detroit and I cannot wait! :D They started to finish the basement but only put up some lights on one end, closed off the stairs and started a room and a storage room...BUT the room that is set up down there is PERFECT size for my craft room and hubby said I could have it :clap:D:woo

:yay Can't wait to see the Geo. :hook

:woo for the house, that is going to be great to have a craft room. Is there a jealous smiley? :lol

th_100_1677.jpg Kyla playing. Wonder if the rear cleavage got cold? :think

:rofl Poor Kyla! The first thing I thought is she is having the same trouble with pants as Kaila! :lol We have a lot of half moons going on around here. :rofl

Mary I've got 35 solids done yesterday. :yay

Congratulations, Erin! That's wonderful news! :clap :clap When will you be moving?

Heather, the Geo is beautiful! Great job! :yay :yay :yay

Good news at the doctor's today. My AlC was 6.6, which is good. It's been the same for three checkups now. She's very pleased with how stable it's been. I don't have to go back for 5 months. That's partly because she's expecting a baby in April and won't be back on duty until July, but also because my numbers have been so stable. I am pleased. :D

Mary, no the snow has already melted a lot. :cry

:whew, Mary is going to get the :tryme with me. :lol

Sounds like us when it snows...it's usually gone in a day or two. :yes As far as the bat goes, I think it should stay in the SKY CAL. :think:lol

That is so exciting, Erin! How is little Alex? :c9

Should have one fish (pale pink & black) ready this evening, then I will do one in cream and black or cream and pink, not deceided yet.

Can't wait to see the fish added to the ghan.:hook

Mary I've got 35 solids done yesterday. :yay

Here is the geo shades so far. I got 2 more rows on it yesterday. I'm almost halfway there now. :yay

th_001-1.jpg

It's gorgeous, Heather! I love those colors together. :cheer

Oops! I hit the wrong button. :blush

Heather ~ 35 more solids are on the list.

Linda ~ Congratulations on the good report at the doctor's. :manyheart

Okay, I think it's crochet time for me. There are so many things I still need to do, but I'm getting good at ignoring them. :D

Congrats Erin!!! Can't wait to see your geo!

Here is the geo shades so far. I got 2 more rows on it yesterday. I'm almost halfway there now. :yay

th_001-1.jpg

Beautiful so far!

Congratulations, Erin! That's wonderful news! :clap :clap When will you be moving?

Good news at the doctor's today. My AlC was 6.6, which is good. It's been the same for three checkups now. She's very pleased with how stable it's been. I don't have to go back for 5 months. That's partly because she's expecting a baby in April and won't be back on duty until July, but also because my numbers have been so stable. I am pleased. :D

Linda that is great news!

Sorry for not replying to everyone elses posts. the kitty ghan is looking great & can't wait to see the fishies!

You are a gal after my own heart :lol I love your spirit. :D

You are definitely someone who thinks and learns the way I do. I have jumped into things that same way more times than I can count. The second one I tackled in here ended up 80" by 80" and is on a queen-sized bed. Your red, white, and blue idea sounds like it will make a beautiful quiltghan.

Thank you Cara and Linda! I think I am in great company with all you talented ladies!;)

I'm off to see the doctor for my diabetes check-up this morning. Hopefully all the numbers will meet with approval. More later.

I am so glad you got a great dr.'s report! :cheer:clap

th_001-1.jpg

That is georgeous!!! :clap:clap

th_001-1.jpg

That is just stunning, Heather! :clap

That's great news, Linda! :yay I'm so happy for you :hug

Hi Ladies. I hope everyone is busy crocheting. :hook Okay, I've done it again...way too many squares to join. :lol Tomorrow I have to start joining before making any more squares. :yes

Cara ~ I keep forgetting to ask if you got your contest entries submitted. If so, can we see pictures? :D

Have a good night/day. :manyheart

Hi Ladies. I hope everyone is busy crocheting. :hook Okay, I've done it again...way too many squares to join. :lol Tomorrow I have to start joining before making any more squares. :yes

Cara ~ I keep forgetting to ask if you got your contest entries submitted. If so, can we see pictures? :D

Have a good night/day. :manyheart

Yep, got them submitted. Tell you what, I'll PM you the photos. Think even if it doesn't win I might submit it somewhere else :yes

Archived