Our House [Archive 2]

JulieKay

:lol I did that when I started the bus ghan...does anyone need some red/black bicolor squares? Or how about a few in heather grey? ;) I just got a little carried away one day. :hook

Those discards would be great made into a blankie for shelter animals:manyheart

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:lol I did that when I started the bus ghan...does anyone need some red/black bicolor squares? Or how about a few in heather grey? ;) I just got a little carried away one day. :hook

:rofl :rofl :rofl

Cara I cant believe you have nearly finished Ducky. Cant wait to see him. Thats fantastic. Well done on the not smoking your doing well.

Mary are you having a lot of rain. Isnt it supposed to be summer there. We have winter here and its blue sky and sunshine go figure.

Sorry, Mary !

I missed your post yesterday -- howdy and how are things in your neck of the woods today ?

It sounds like you are keeping busy ,as usual !

Cara- it sounds like you are STILL smoking, only NOW, it's your HOOK that is smoking. It's a good thing you aren't using a WOODEN one, THAT could be dangerous !

I bet you crochet so fast, the metal on the end of your hook gets hot ! :lol

Good Morning, all. The sun is shining and I've been for my walk. :)

Hi Julie~What are you going to do now that your WB is finished? You deserve a break after the square making marathon. :lol

I need to get organized around here. :think Have a great morning. :manyheart

Morning Miss Mary

Extra-ordinary !

How does your garden grow ?

I have started an all-one-color afghan in linen. A very boring color, but I like it . Needed something boring and easy after looking at red and pink for so long .

Good morning ladies :flower

Just two more little rows on Ducky :yay Oh and the border of course :D Was listening to the end of the new book and set the hook aside for a bit :yes Sometimes it's a contest which will win hook or book. Usually they go together real well but sometimes one or the other requires my undivided attention :yes

Julie - I love the one color wonders. They look great and best of all....no color change :hook

Well, off to start my day. Have a happy day y'all :manyheart

Wow Cara you are really cranking them out! I can't wait to see the Just Ducky!

I haven't done anymore on my calliope :blush I'm really poking along on that one :lol

Good afternoon! I think I'm caught up (for today anyway) and plan on crocheting this evening. DH left on a trip this a.m., so no meals to plan for 3 days. :D

Julie, I love the Linen color yarn. It's one of the colors in my WB and I know it will be pretty as a solid color ghan. :yes And my "garden" is growing really well, thanks to all the rain. ;)

Cara, at this rate it sounds like you'll be done before Friday! :hook

Hi to Heather and Wendy, too. :hug

Thanks for the encouragement ladies :hug

Haven't done any of it today. Have been out looking for a book (actually 3 books) all day. I'm pooped and I only found 2 outta 3 of the books :P

Howdy doody everyone.

I have 2 and a half rows left on the casa. Then the border and then its finished. I hope to be able to show it on photo friday.

Mary how are you going. Im glad your garden is growing nicely. What project are you working on.

Cara what books are you looking for. Cant wait to see ducky. Who are you making ducky for by the way.

Julie hows the linen ghan going. What pattern are you doing.

Wow Cara you are really cranking them out! I can't wait to see the Just Ducky!

I haven't done anymore on my calliope :blush I'm really poking along on that one :lol

Hey Heather you will get the calliope done dont worry about it.:hug

Howdy doody everyone.

I have 2 and a half rows left on the casa. Then the border and then its finished. I hope to be able to show it on photo friday.

Mary how are you going. Im glad your garden is growing nicely. What project are you working on.

Hi Wendy - :yay Sounds like the end is in sight for your Casa! That will be such a wonderful accomplishment and I know you'll be proud of it. :yes

I'm plugging along on my Woven Blocks that I started quite a while ago. I may start another scarf to work on at the same time. :think

Hey Miss Wendy

I am actually using a pattern for a baby afghan that I made bigger and with WW yarn and an I hook, it's in CPC. I think it's called Tsiranamu ((??))) I dont know, anyhow it's a plain stitch with a pretty shell border. I'm using linen, with a chocolate brown ribbon in it when done, so it should be kinda neat looking .

Thanks Judy

Yea, I didnt want it to look like a baby-ghan, that's why I'm making it in the linen color, with the brown ribbon. It is so simple but turns out so pretty. It is slow going though, since it is sc's . I'm almost ready to start the second skein of yarn, though, so it 's not too bad .

Thanks Judy

Yea, I didnt want it to look like a baby-ghan, that's why I'm making it in the linen color, with the brown ribbon. It is so simple but turns out so pretty. It is slow going though, since it is sc's . I'm almost ready to start the second skein of yarn, though, so it 's not too bad .

SC does take a while :P - that's the stitch in my graph ghan

Yea, it actually looks really nice and neat though, just takes some extra time, but that is something that I have plenty of most days... once in awhile, I have a busy day, but most days are pretty blank .

I thought I'd have Cam this summer, but he liked his day care/school so much that he wanted to keep going there. I usually have him some on the weekends now, but weekdays he's at school.

I guess I can't compete with a building full of kids. :lol

I thought I'd have Cam this summer, but he liked his day care/school so much that he wanted to keep going there. I usually have him some on the weekends now, but weekdays he's at school.

I guess I can't compete with a building full of kids. :lol

THAT'S for sure:yes

Good morning ladies :flower

Still plugging away on those last two rows. Well, actually didn't even get to it yesterday :no Too much going on around here right now. Hopefully this afternoon will be nice and quiet and I can whip out those last two rows :yes

Julie - Oooh the linen with a chocolate colored ribbon sounds quite classy :yes I may have to "borrow" that idea for my nieces baby :yes

What's everyone else up to today? I hear throught the grapevine that Wendy has one last row to join on her Casa then the border!! :jumpyay

Have a happy day y'all :manyheart

Hey Miss Wendy

I am actually using a pattern for a baby afghan that I made bigger and with WW yarn and an I hook, it's in CPC. I think it's called Tsiranamu ((??))) I dont know, anyhow it's a plain stitch with a pretty shell border. I'm using linen, with a chocolate brown ribbon in it when done, so it should be kinda neat looking .

Julie, I love that pattern and it has been on my "to do" list. It will be lovely in the Linen. :yes

Good Morning - my day started early with Zoe the Cat talking loudly to her toy mouse at 4:30. :) So I have already done some laundry and paid some bills!

I finished the 5th block of my WB last night and am trying to convince myself to finish this one before going back to something else. :think

Archived