Our House [Archive 2]

JulieKay

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I didn't get as much done today as I hoped. Kim's mom and another friend got here about 5:00 for a visit, so probably won't get a lot done this weekend either. Anyway, this is how far I am with the train ghan. The most recent part is only partially joined and just set in place, but it is progress. The light down here isn't all that bright so the pics are kind of dark, but the best I could do tonight.

DCP_1136.jpg

Well, I didn't1 get as much done today as I hoped. Kim's mom and another friend got here about 5:00 for a visit, so probably won't get a lot done this weekend either. Anyway, this is how far I am with the train ghan. The most recent part is only partially joined and just set in place, but it is progress. The light down here isn't all that bright so the pics are kind of dark, but the best I could do tonight.

DCP_1136.jpg

The train is so cute, Linda. Beautiful work! :hook

Progress! 11 more squares tonight and 8 rows on the cable scarf earlier today.:cheer See you tomorrow everyone. :manyheart

And excellent progress it is!! :clap :clap Night Mary :hug

Julie B - terrific colors! Would look great in my home:)

Linda T - the train looks wonderful! I love the cuddle ghans:c9

Mary - keep on "chugging" -- You're getting there, too!:cheer

Julie- Love the colors you are using - they remind me of the desert, or colors out west. I have never been out there, but that's what they remind me of !

Linda- the train-ghan is really cute !

Mary- great work, it sounds like you are working hard . :)

I just got up for the 2nd time. :eek One of those middle of the night phone calls and then it took forever to go back to sleep. :( Time for the usual cleaning and laundry, some yard work and...crochet! :hook

Have a great day. :manyheart

P.S. How's Just Ducky coming, Cara? Can't wait to see him. :hug

Actually got all the way through row 7 last night waiting up late for DH and Nephew to go get the new Harry Potter. That's close to halfway. These cuddles just seem to go so fast!

What's everyone up to this fine morning? I've gotta get DH up so he can go return the HP audiobook which turned out to be on cassette instead of CD :P We'll listen to that today and I'll work on Ducky some more :hook

Have a happy day everyone :manyheart

Actually got all the way through row 7 last night waiting up late for DH and Nephew to go get the new Harry Potter. That's close to halfway. These cuddles just seem to go so fast!

7 rows! That's great Cara. :yes Will you put that pattern on your site next time you update it?

7 rows! That's great Cara. :yes Will you put that pattern on your site next time you update it?

Oh probably. I should have it done soon. Just about halfway done now. Taking a break for now. Our brand new, stupid expensive, "you spent how much!?!?!" CD player has never worked right so DH is going to have to put out new audio book on the iPod so we can even listen to it properly :angry

Anyway, I may have a little late nap since that'll take several hours at best and with the way he's swearing over there it might be many hours :P

Oh probably. I should have it done soon. Just about halfway done now. Taking a break for now. Our brand new, stupid expensive, "you spent how much!?!?!" CD player has never worked right so DH is going to have to put out new audio book on the iPod so we can even listen to it properly :angry

Anyway, I may have a little late nap since that'll take several hours at best and with the way he's swearing over there it might be many hours :P

MEN......:rofl :rofl :rofl

Morning everyone,

Mum and dad are coming up today. They live about an hour away so thats why each week we take it in turns going to each others place for the day.

Mum finished her round ripple and she wants to do another one. She is loving it.

Good evening, ladies. It has been a very busy, but good day and we're getting dinner started.

Hi Wendy, have a great day with family. That is so neat that your mom has joined the crochet crowd! :hook How does she feel about little squares? ;)

Hi Tabby~What are you working on now?

Archived