Lacy Readers Wrap

tiffer93

From the "Think Pink" book, I crocheted this wrap. I used 2.75 skeins of ILTY in Orchid and an "I" hook. It is a gift for FMIL, who just got out of the hospital. It worked up very quickly! I started it Wednesday and finished it just about 30 minutes ago. Without further ado:

post-18684-135897520742_thumb.jpg

The picture doesn't really do it justice. I'm quite proud of this piece. Thanks for looking!

That is very nice! I am sure she will love it. I made my mom a reader's shawl with pockets and she really enjoys it. But I like your pattern better. It looks a little wider and I love that trim/collar part. I might have to pick up that book and make her a new one sometime soon! Thanks for sharing.

Very nice looking wrap. I have that pattern book and that is on my list of things to make from it. There are many. Thanks for sharing your beautiful project with us.

I absolutely love the book. It has many wonderful items in it, not only for the "Think Pink" cause, but for others as well. Thank you all for your kind comments! This shawl is really one of my favorite things I've done as of yet. I highly recommend it!

• 4 weeks later...
Forgive me for my confusion...is the the "Think Pink" Book for the Cure? I only find one at multiple locations for 14.00....

Thanks

New to this site...

It is called "Think Pink crochet for the cure"

Be careful there are other think pink books out there for quilting and other things.

I got mine on amazon for around 11 dollars, it arrived last week. So I am excited to start my readers wrap soon!

Archived