Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
For some reason, all I can do is post a link, and not an actual picture - but I wanted you all to see the beautiful square that Sue made me...

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee239/hhensler_photo/001.jpg

You're welcome!!!

TurtleLvr, this list others are talking about, is it address?:think if so I might just need a copy of it unless you want me to pm you a lot....:lol

Just e-mailed it to you. It has Ville names, real names, addresses, size/type/color squares. I have your e-mail saved, so just let me know when you want the most up to date list.

:turtle:vheart

Can you believe in 2 months and 1 week we're at 729 posts! I can't even count how many squares have been sent! Maybe we should have kept count!

You gals are the best!!! :hug

Can you believe in 2 months and 1 week we're at 729 posts! I can't even count how many squares have been sent! Maybe we should have kept count!

You gals are the best!!! :hug

And its all your fault for getting us organized so :cheer:cheer:cheer for you!

I just mailed out two more packages (3 squares total) today! I'm kind of addicted to working on squares...which is great for us, but not so great for my several other projects that are currently on hold! LOL!

And its all your fault for getting us organized so :cheer:cheer:cheer for you!

Just like you to blame it all on me! :rofl

I just mailed out two more packages (3 squares total) today! I'm kind of addicted to working on squares...which is great for us, but not so great for my several other projects that are currently on hold! LOL!

Awesome! I had to put down the squares and get other things done. I will be taking yarn with me on vacation to make squares on the road (most I don't need a pattern for). It takes 7 hours to drive to Key West, not including stops.

Thank you sue for the 12" square. It is beautiful.

my grandparents use to live in key west. I heard all sorts of stories about the shrimp boats they would go out on and how beautiful it was there.

Thank you sue for the 12" square. It is beautiful.

my grandparents use to live in key west. I heard all sorts of stories about the shrimp boats they would go out on and how beautiful it was there.

You're welcome!

We love Key West. So relaxing. Park the car and forget about life's troubles. Soak in the gulf with an adult beverage...AHHHH!

I'm so sad because my kids lost my mail keys so I can't check for squares atm :(. I'm really hoping they turn up soon because it's killing me not being able to check my mail O.o.

:cheer I finished my first friendship 'ghan! :cheer

I posted a picture and story in the show & tell forum. Here's a link - http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?p=2076403#post2076403

I'd love for you all to check it out. :hug

I already posted in the other thread, but it looks great! :)

oh.... Nicole..........that came out WoNdErFuL!!!!

what a lovely gift of friendship!

So do I understand correctly that you are going to keep collecting more for another 'ghan?

:heart

:mug

I have finished my first 2 squares.:cheer Both going to the same home. I will be sending them on Wednesday but they won't arrive for about 2 weeks. Is there any fellow Aussies in this CAL? I get impatient waiting to hear if my packages have arrived and sending some closer to home might help me somewhat :rofl

Sue - Please send me an updated address list. I want to make sure I have all of the correct addresses when I mail out packages next week. Thanks so much!

Just sent! Your friendshipghan came out beautiful!!! :cheer

I have finished my first 2 squares.:cheer Both going to the same home. I will be sending them on Wednesday but they won't arrive for about 2 weeks. Is there any fellow Aussies in this CAL? I get impatient waiting to hear if my packages have arrived and sending some closer to home might help me somewhat :rofl

Unfortunately you're our only non-American. Our token Aussie so to say! :lol

oh.... Nicole..........that came out WoNdErFuL!!!!

what a lovely gift of friendship!

So do I understand correctly that you are going to keep collecting more for another 'ghan?

:heart

:mug

Yes ma'am...I'll collect squares as long as you fabulous folks are willing to send them to me. :D

Today I recieved a wounderfull Square from Pat54 IT's very pretty and will go Awsome with the other 4 squares already recieved, I cannot waite to get enough squares to assemble my ghan!. and it's Definatly gonna be displayed on the back of my sofa

sory for the poor pics. my cell camera just isn't the best

but so far i've recieved 5 squares!!.. THANK YOU ALL WHO SENT

post-31502-135897540003_thumb.jpg

Thank you Pat for the beautiful square you sent me! I was at work this afternoon when the mailman came and my mom called me and was like "I think you got another square in the mail!" so I made her open it and describe it to me. :) Your little Crayola card was super cute, too! I love Crayons and coloring. :)

post-35506-135897540036_thumb.jpg

I haven't been on here in a while as we're in the middle of moveing and putting the new place together. Nicole your ghan looks amazing!! & pt those are nicely made squares. So hello to everyone I hope your enjoying your weekend.

Thank you Pat for the beautiful square you sent me! I was at work this afternoon when the mailman came and my mom called me and was like "I think you got another square in the mail!" so I made her open it and describe it to me. :) Your little Crayola card was super cute, too! I love Crayons and coloring. :)

Its beautiful Pat!!!

Archived