Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've received 11 comfortghan squares for my cousin's wife so far!! If I get a bunch I'm going to make a blanket for the kids too.

You people are AMAZING....

Sue, I put your square in the mail today. :)

YEA! I can't wait! I have 5 edged so far, but concentrating on a special project as many of you know. ;)

Thank you so much Sue for my gorgeous green square!

You're welcome sweetie! :hug

:turtle:vheart

sue ill get your square in the mail probably friday or saturday,as well as some others

Thanks sweetie! :hug

I mailed a bunch of packages out today, only 1 square though. The rest were HIJ stuff.

I have 6 packages going in the mail tomorrow and a few others that are done but I have no addresses. As soon as Sue has time to send me an updated list, those will go out also.

Hi everyone I just gave my details to Turtlelvr and don't know how I have missed this CAL/ROAK. I would love 12" squares in any colour. I prefer squares that are more solid with little to no holes throughout.

Thank you I am off to look at the posts and pretty pictures.

Hi Paula and WELCOME!!! I haven't started my squares yet - but I'll definitely get one to you! Are you looking for Acrylic?

I want to thank bgs for my 2 lovely squares and the very pretty towel holder and towel. It's already hanging in the kitchen.

Pat, You're welcome. Glad they made it okay.

Pat54

did you receive the two squares I sent out? If not I'll re-send others.

My deepest apologizes. Yes I received them and I took a picture and thought I posted. :think Forgive this old brain please, my organization skills seem to have disappeared. I'm seem to have a difficult time keeping track of things. I'm working so when I get home tonight I will post the pic. Thank you so much for the pretty blue squares

Thank you Mandy for my beautiful square! :hug

You're welcome! I'm glad you liked it! My mom is IN LOVE with the pattern I used on your square and has asked me to make her next afghan using it. :)

Picture, please! You made me post one. :devil

yeah lets see pictures! :think please

In the next couple days I will post a picture of all the squares I've gotten so far (32 of them!). I've started edging and have 11 done. I'm going to lay them out on the futon to start arranging them!

My deepest apologizes. Yes I received them and I took a picture and thought I posted. :think Forgive this old brain please, my organization skills seem to have disappeared. I'm seem to have a difficult time keeping track of things. I'm working so when I get home tonight I will post the pic. Thank you so much for the pretty blue squares

thanks for letting me know

Archived