Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

:c9 good news!!! The cardiologist cleared me to resume normal activity but to behave!!! I'm so excited!!

:clap:clap:clap

I would also like to thank everyone who helped with my brother's comfort-ghan a while back...he recently passed away, and the blanket was one of the few possessions he had with him.

:hug:hug:hug

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow! I would like to thank bsg and grannieannie for the wonderful squares they sent me. I will certainly take a photo of the squares i recieved in the mail from them....of course they are AWESOME!! I appologize for not fetting on here sooner to show gratification...but life has got in the way again and dealing with some personal issues. THANKS AGAIN! Stay tuned for photos~

Penny:clap

Wow! I would like to thank bsg and grannieannie for the wonderful squares they sent me. I will certainly take a photo of the squares i recieved in the mail from them....of course they are AWESOME!! I appologize for not fetting on here sooner to show gratification...but life has got in the way again and dealing with some personal issues. THANKS AGAIN! Stay tuned for photos~

You're very welcome. :hug

You're welcome. I am glad to hear they made it.

That's great news. :)

I still have all my squares I finished last weekend, sitting here... I haven't worked on much, but a toy for my son. I was asked to make a shrug for a friends' daughter. :hook I will have to go get the yarn for it, though. I don't have the color she wants in my stash, at all. :yarn:devil This might call for a trip to JoAnns... (It's for a co-worker of my husbands' step-daughter, who helped us out; so... ) :P

I believe Joann's is having a sale tommorrow (Sat). Not 100% sure though

Woot! Mail came and ............... Amanda (nira) sent me an orange square in cotton! Thank you sooooooooooooo much! I'll take a post a pic tomorrow.

Very kind and such a nice note included!

Thanks again! Wootie!

kuddles

Just lettin yall know though ive probably said it before If you send me a square I wont get it right away but my parents will tell me when I get mail and If i remember I'll ask them who sent it so I can let you know. But It wont be in my greedy (lol) grubby hands for a day or a few when dad can bring things over here to g-ma's after he gets out of work.

:c9 good news!!! The cardiologist cleared me to resume normal activity but to behave!!! I'm so excited!!

:cheer:cheer But, YOU behave?!?:think Aren't you the same one went sneaking riding on the Harley the other day?? :rofl

Thank you Katyallen8090 for the beautiful pink square you sent me - I love it!

I would also like to thank everyone who helped with my brother's comfort-ghan a while back...he recently passed away, and the blanket was one of the few possessions he had with him.

:hugI am so sorry for your loss, Heather. :(

Glad to hear the good news:yay

Sorry for you sorrow,:hug

A big Thank you to Michelle, hershet038, for the beautiful 3 squares I got today. They really made my day, because my ds and dil are leaving for Thailand tonight. He was unable to get back his job as truckdriver, he didn't pass the physical. He drove in Iraq for 6 years. So I am a little sad.[ATTACH]45073[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]45074[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]45075[/ATTACH]

You are Quite Welcome, my Dear!!! I enjoyed making them and glad you got them!! :)

Woot! Mail came and ............... Amanda (nira) sent me an orange square in cotton! Thank you sooooooooooooo much! I'll take a post a pic tomorrow.

Very kind and such a nice note included!

Thanks again! Wootie!

kuddles

Glad you liked it :). That was about the only bright color in my little cotton stash!

Speaking of which. Checked my mail late today (was at an Italian festival and then the park). I had two wonderful squares waiting for me! :D I love both of the squares! Thank you so much grannieannie and smith! Grannieannie also sent along a beautiful angel. My son had me hang that up from the ceiling so he could look at it spin. :) Just wonderful. Also went to the acupuncturist today. Feeling way better and she said I should see marked improvement within 48 - 72 hours. She also did hot rock therapy, neck adjustment and Chinese fire cupping. I've never been as pampered as I have been today! :c9

post-48941-135897695624_thumb.jpg

Glad you liked it :). That was about the only bright color in my little cotton stash!

Speaking of which. Checked my mail late today (was at an Italian festival and then the park). I had two wonderful squares waiting for me! :D I love both of the squares! Thank you so much grannieannie and smith! Grannieannie also sent along a beautiful angel. My son had me hang that up from the ceiling so he could look at it spin. :) Just wonderful. Also went to the acupuncturist today. Feeling way better and she said I should see marked improvement within 48 - 72 hours. She also did hot rock therapy, neck adjustment and Chinese fire cupping. I've never been as pampered as I have been today! :c9

Glad the square made it there safe and sound and the angel is making you and your son smile! Good to hear that you are feeling better too!

Archived