Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Want to win a tote? Just be an active square maker and say in your post you want to be in the drawing. What tote you ask? You'll have to wait and see. You have until Monday evening, then I'll do a drawing. :)

:turtle:vheart

hmm i think i'll pass...i have been blessed with two and other ladies should be similarly gifted...but i can't wait to see your newest prettiness

That's very sweet of you Melissa. This one will be a crocheted tote. :)

aw Sue, what a nice offer. :hug I love your totes. Please add me.

well, the turtles are all done, I'm finishing up a dragon gift today so can get back to my squares. yay!

I got my first skein of I love that Yarn and guess what?? I LOVE that Yarn!!! :lol It's so soft! And I stood around squeezing the I love that Cotton till I thought the HL lady was going to run me off. :P Now, I just need HL to run a sale when I happen to be at it.. The closest one is about an hour away.

I have made a square, I would like to be added , but are we doing the squares to send? and do they need to be mailed tomorrow?

And is tomorrow monday the dead line? I have made a square from simply soft but dont know if anyone is doing their friendship gahans in simply soft,

it is in pink.

Also send me an updated list Please

aw Sue, what a nice offer. :hug I love your totes. Please add me.

well, the turtles are all done, I'm finishing up a dragon gift today so can get back to my squares. yay!

I got my first skein of I love that Yarn and guess what?? I LOVE that Yarn!!! :lol It's so soft! And I stood around squeezing the I love that Cotton till I thought the HL lady was going to run me off. :P Now, I just need HL to run a sale when I happen to be at it.. The closest one is about an hour away.

Then you'll love the tote. Its made from ILTY in sherbert stripes. Just need to make the handles, sew on the button and button strap. :)

I have made a square, I would like to be added , but are we doing the squares to send? and do they need to be mailed tomorrow?

And is tomorrow monday the dead line? I have made a square from simply soft but dont know if anyone is doing their friendship gahans in simply soft,

it is in pink.

Also send me an updated list Please

No squares need to be sent. This is for people who have been regularly sending out squares to others. Like you Evelyn. :)

Please add me the drawing ....but i have the same question:

Do I send this square to you?

Im using Caron Simply Soft too. I love it!

And Evelyn one of my colors is pink?

Kimgoodie

Have a great day!

See response to Evelyn's post. And you're an active square sender. As are a lot of the other ladies here.

I've got some squares I need to get mailed out, I just keep forgetting to take them to the post office. :eek lol...I need to get back to making more. :hook

Sue, please add me in the tote drawing. =]

I know what you mean about taking things to the mail. But now that I have Mondays off. I make it a regular trip after sending the kids off to school. The post office ladies ...ooh & awe when I package my squares, and then I know I have correct postage.

Thanks Sue...Im so excited...I hope I am a winnner:cheer

LOL Kimgoodie

Want to win a tote? Just be an active square maker and say in your post you want to be in the drawing. What tote you ask? You'll have to wait and see. You have until Monday evening, then I'll do a drawing. :)

I would like to be included in the drawing.

Here's the tote in up for grabs. That's SEVEN skeins of RHSS/ILTY in there. :)

post-28075-135897645553_thumb.jpg

So far Kim, Evelyn, Stephanie, Brittany and Brenda are in the drawing. You'll have until tomorrow morning (when I drag my butt outta bed) to be included.

post-28075-135897645544_thumb.jpg

post-28075-13589764555_thumb.jpg

[ATTACH]37456[/ATTACH][ATTACH]37457[/ATTACH][ATTACH]37458[/ATTACH]

So far Kim, Evelyn, Stephanie, Brittany and Brenda are in the drawing. You'll have until tomorrow morning (when I drag my butt outta bed) to be included.

。☆。*。☆。Good Morning Friends。☆。*。☆。

That is an awesome tote Sue!!!! The colors are really fun!

I'm going to make another "Stash Buster" tote this week... using one solid skein and then scraps of colors from left over skeins. So it will be a "ScrapStash Buster" tote :hook

I need to finish writing up the pattern to my "Drawstring Backpack"

Catch up more later!

:heart

:mug

。☆。*。☆。Good Morning Friends。☆。*。☆。

That is an awesome tote Sue!!!! The colors are really fun!

I'm going to make another "Stash Buster" tote this week... using one solid skein and then scraps of colors from left over skeins. So it will be a "ScrapStash Buster" tote :hook

I need to finish writing up the pattern to my "Drawstring Backpack"

Catch up more later!

Thanks Tammy! I'm making another stash buster too for a co-worker. I have to write up the diamond bands pattern and get that to you too. Well, type it up. :lol

Thanks Tammy! I'm making another stash buster too for a co-worker. I have to write up the diamond bands pattern and get that to you too. Well, type it up. :lol

That darn tote of yours is so cool.. its quick... its fun.. and its got room to create character with color changes and such!

Oh.. yeah... I cant wait to test that! That looks like another fun tote you could get creative with ... with colors!

hmm.... where'd my coffee go?

off to find it..... :D

That darn tote of yours is so cool.. its quick... its fun.. and its got room to create character with color changes and such!

Oh.. yeah... I cant wait to test that! That looks like another fun tote you could get creative with ... with colors!

hmm.... where'd my coffee go?

off to find it..... :D

You know its going to be a strange day when your coffee up and walks off on its own. :rofl

I'm doing this one in RHSS gray heather/ILTY jazz stripes. Coming out interesting. :)

You know its going to be a strange day when your coffee up and walks off on its own. :rofl

I'm doing this one in RHSS gray heather/ILTY jazz stripes. Coming out interesting. :)

LOL.......... my kids think I just need to leave a cup of coffee in every room of the house so that I dont have to carry my cup with me. :D

Oooooh... that sound cool! Cant wait to see it done!

I guess I can be considered an "active" square maker? My activity just happens to be spread out from time to time! I'd love to be included in the drawing if I am qualified!

Going through the list now to mark the MIAs. So if you need an updated list (later today) let me know.

I guess I can be considered an "active" square maker? My activity just happens to be spread out from time to time! I'd love to be included in the drawing if I am qualified!

Yes, you are considered active. I've added you! :)

[ATTACH]37456[/ATTACH][ATTACH]37457[/ATTACH][ATTACH]37458[/ATTACH]

Thats an awsome tote. love all the colors. Would have loved to be entered but not. LOVE IT you did a great job on it:cheer

Archived