Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

alrightie...i got a baby blanket for a friend finished :yay and idk how many patters from one of laceys books into a notebook for my next trip out with my hubby...now its time to get busy and finally finish his blanket :manyheart ok, time to get to work on that :crocheting

Hello Everyone..

Let me start by saying I apologize for being scarce..My family and I made the move to Oregon last March..We had been staying with some friends..Last May my daughter's laptop I bought her in January with our taxes was stolen..Then in June I decided we'd go camping and try to save up money for a house of our own..Well with 6 kids we didn't save much..We've had 2 leads on houses..1 house we were able to move into and live for a week before we were told we had to move..Then this last house they went by our credit report and we were declined..Now it's getting too cold to go camping and there's school issue..Anyway, we're back at the Isenharts, they are such good friends..I have recieved some BEAUTIFUL squares from bgs,sweetpossibilites,teakaycee,and smith..If you have sent me a square and your not meantioned, I do have envelopes in some of my toters I haven't unpacked from the car yet..So no worries...THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR THE SQUARES!!!!!!

I will be online more as I'm able..And working on squares to send out as well..Thank You again.. And I do apologize..Debbie

:lol:clap:cheer Look who just came to my house to stay! Thank you Nicole for my ami! And gosh, at the squares!:eek:D Thank you!! You did not have to add them, but thank you so much! ( and I'm glad you did ;))!!!!! :cheer:clap:cheer

I'm sorry I was forgetting the pics! Hopefully it won't take too long on this old dinosaur!!

post-26273-135897587778_thumb.jpg

post-26273-135897587782_thumb.jpg

:lol:clap:cheer Look who just came to my house to stay! Thank you Nicole for my ami! And gosh, at the squares!:eek:D Thank you!! You did not have to add them, but thank you so much! ( and I'm glad you did ;))!!!!! :cheer:clap:cheer

You're welcome! I'm glad it made it there today. I checked tracking this morning and it still said it was in Indianapolis. Stupid USPS! Why can't the tracking be as good with the post office and with UPS or FedEx??? I'll have to try to remember to post picture of the first, failed and terrible ugly Santa I made. :lol

You're welcome! I'm glad it made it there today. I checked tracking this morning and it still said it was in Indianapolis. Stupid USPS! Why can't the tracking be as good with the post office and with UPS or FedEx??? I'll have to try to remember to post picture of the first, failed and terrible ugly Santa I made. :lol

You made your post before I could get the pics uploaded. I am positively sure that your first one was NOT that bad! :) But he is so cute and will really help bring in holidays. Thank you again!!

You made your post before I could get the pics uploaded. I am positively sure that your first one was NOT that bad! :) But he is so cute and will really help bring in holidays. Thank you again!!

:lol One of his little eyes is popping out and lopsided!! :rofl Must of had an injury during shipping. Unless I missed that he had an eye problem. :P

:mail thank you Susan Smith!!! i just checked my mail and that squares are beautiful!!! :bounce i love getting mail! :hug thank you again!!!

i hope everyones having a good day!!:D

:lol One of his little eyes is popping out and lopsided!! :rofl Must of had an injury during shipping. :P

:eek:2nono Those shippers need to be more careful with our precious cargo :2nono

The santa is so cute, I'm hoping you post the picture of the first one, curious to see what it looks like.

:eek:2nono Those shippers need to be more careful with our precious cargo :2nono

The santa is so cute, I'm hoping you post the picture of the first one, curious to see what it looks like.

As long as I don't forget when I get home, I will post a picture of the first Santa.

I was so evil to that little Santa. I cut him up. :devil

I'm sorry I was forgetting the pics! Hopefully it won't take too long on this old dinosaur!!

He's so cute!

The first one wasn't that bad. He just looked like he was being held up at gun point by an elf! :rofl

:turtle:vheart

All amis have been received (except for one, but that's okay :hug). There are 2 pictures missing too. So here are pictures of the amis, who sent to who and the word.

I sent to Sabrina. Her word was "garden".

post-28075-13589758784_thumb.jpg

Nicole sent to Michelle. Her word was "Santa".

post-28075-13589758783_thumb.jpg

Tina sent to Melissa F. Her word was "Halloween".

post-28075-135897587826_thumb.jpg

Tammy sent to Trish. Her word was "baby".

Erin sent to Tina. Her word was "cuddly".

post-28075-135897587843_thumb.jpg

Tonya sent to Nicole. Her word was "cat".

post-28075-135897587833_thumb.jpg

Melissa B sent to Rene'. Her word was "cat".

post-28075-135897587837_thumb.jpg

Rene' sent to Tonya. Her word was "ocean".

post-28075-135897587845_thumb.jpg

Melissa F sent to Tammy. Her word was "coffee".

Michelle sent to Erin. Her word was "no dolls".

post-28075-135897587814_thumb.jpg

Sabrina sent to Melissa B. Her word was "monster".

post-28075-135897587823_thumb.jpg

Trish is sending to me, but she's had a rough month. My word is...TURTLE! Big surprise. :lol

Watch for info on the Christmas swap!!

Here's the picture of the Santa I made first. Believe it or not, he actually looks like the pattern picture, but it's just wrong!!! :lol

He is cute. I would have stuffed a little cat nip in it and let the kitties have a toy instead of cutting him...poor santa

They're all so cute!! :clap

All amis have been received (except for one, but that's okay :hug). There are 2 pictures missing too. So here are pictures of the amis, who sent to who and the word.

[ATTACH]29221[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]29218[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]29217[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]29222[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]29219[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]29220[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]29223[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]29215[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]29216[/ATTACH]

Trish is sending to me, but she's had a rough month. My word is...TURTLE! Big surprise. :lol

[ATTACH]29221[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]29218[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]29217[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]29222[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]29219[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]29220[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]29223[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]29215[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]29216[/ATTACH]

They all look great!!!

Christmas swap you say, huh?

Hello Everyone..

Let me start by saying I apologize for being scarce..My family and I made the move to Oregon last March..We had been staying with some friends..Last May my daughter's laptop I bought her in January with our taxes was stolen..Then in June I decided we'd go camping and try to save up money for a house of our own..Well with 6 kids we didn't save much..We've had 2 leads on houses..1 house we were able to move into and live for a week before we were told we had to move..Then this last house they went by our credit report and we were declined..Now it's getting too cold to go camping and there's school issue..Anyway, we're back at the Isenharts, they are such good friends..I have recieved some BEAUTIFUL squares from bgs,sweetpossibilites,teakaycee,and smith..If you have sent me a square and your not meantioned, I do have envelopes in some of my toters I haven't unpacked from the car yet..So no worries...THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR THE SQUARES!!!!!!

I will be online more as I'm able..And working on squares to send out as well..Thank You again.. And I do apologize..Debbie

:hug:hug:hug

So cute!

[ATTACH]29221[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]29218[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]29217[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]29222[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]29219[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]29220[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]29223[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]29215[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]29216[/ATTACH]

You all did a great job!

Here's the picture of the Santa I made first. Believe it or not, he actually looks like the pattern picture, but it's just wrong!!! :lol

He doesn't look bad enough to warrrent cutting him apart!

Guess I can use an updated list when you have time to send one.

The reason he had to be cut was because I wanted to use the crocheted pom pom off his head for the improved and cute Santa.

That Santa took me hours upon hours to make. Then for him to not have turned out left a lot of disdain in my heart for him. I really, really didn't like him. :devil

Hi everyone ! Ive been lurking on here, but not really posting too much. All the Amis look great ! Still not sure if im PG or not, I took a test and it didnt show a positive line until it dried So it left me scratching my head a little. Im going to take another one this weekend, so hopefully ill know for sure soon.

Could someone tell me where the ROAK thank you thread is? I saw it mentioned in the first post of this thread and it's also linked in "ROAK Rules and Guidelines" but the link doesn't work for me. I couldn't find anything on search. Thanks :)

[ATTACH]29221[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]29218[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]29217[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]29222[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]29219[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]29220[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]29223[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]29215[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]29216[/ATTACH]

how cute! :cheer

Could someone tell me where the ROAK thank you thread is? I saw it mentioned in the first post of this thread and it's also linked in "ROAK Rules and Guidelines" but the link doesn't work for me. I couldn't find anything on search. Thanks :)

Its in the wishing well section. there are multiple lists to look through

The reason he had to be cut was because I wanted to use the crocheted pom pom off his head for the improved and cute Santa.

That Santa took me hours upon hours to make. Then for him to not have turned out left a lot of disdain in my heart for him. I really, really didn't like him. :devil

I see, yes the second one really did turn out cute.

The first one wasn't that bad. He just looked like he was being held up at gun point by an elf! :rofl

Poor santa, should've put his arms down :lol

Hi everyone ! Ive been lurking on here, but not really posting too much. All the Amis look great ! Still not sure if im PG or not, I took a test and it didnt show a positive line until it dried So it left me scratching my head a little. Im going to take another one this weekend, so hopefully ill know for sure soon.

Lots of :hug's to you, hope you find out soon.

Archived