New to this.

mseavey2

Hello all. My name is Melissa. I am 34 years old and have been an avid crocheter for 24 years. It keeps me sane sort of speak. I am a single mom with 2 children ages 13 and 11. I enjoy the looks on peoples faces when I give them something that I made. It gives me such great pleasure. I look forward to reading the different posts. It is great to be able to talk with other people about the same hobby. There is no one around me that I can sit down and talk to about this hobby. I'm the only one that does it in my family. Well, anyways, I am very excited to be here.:hi :hi :hi :hi

:flowerHi Melissa,

Welcome to Crochetville from Canandaigua, NY. I know you'll love it here. Hope to see you around the board!

Hi Melissa and welcome from the California Redwoods. Please post some of your pics, I would love to see them. Yeah the look on the faces when given a handmade gift is priceless.:yay

Bonjour Melissa!! :waving Welcome to Crochetville from Belgium from a former Michigander now living across the deap blue in the land of chocolate, frites, beer and really expensive yarn!! :lol Glad to have you join us! :hug

:welcomefrom the mountains of Colorado.

I also love giving people something I made. I have one friend in particular who I see using the things I made for her so I tend to make a lot of stuff for her. :lol.

Amanda:hook

Archived