Dishcloths of 2010 CAL.....

teakaycee

Thanks Heather, I'll check that next time we're up that way to a Michaels

Local yarn shop is not great. haha Their advise was "check a nicer yarn shop" No idea where they think I'm gonna go haha. They had zero crochet thread! Shocking! But they did suggest a cotton with a little rayon, insisted it was size 10 in my potholders. Hmmm. I bought some size 10 red heart at walmart to try tonight to see if the result is better

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok, here is the Ume Blossom color from Bernat Handicrafter. I am so in love with this color combo and totally addicted to Bernat Handicrafter! I used the Eccentric Stitch again.

Patti, that is really pretty. The color is terrific.

Howdy folks! I've been so busy. Sorry I'm so scarce. I've missed you!! :hug I'm doing the Kitchen Swap and the KISS Dishcloth swap so I should have pictures of some things to show off soon.

I'm doing the kitchen swap too. It would be too funny if we end up partners. Like we don't send eachother enough stuff! :rofl

I've missed you too! :hug

:turtle:vheart

I finished these dishcloth sets, and am thinking about posting them as giveaways - do you think anyone would want them?

[ATTACH]25414[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]25415[/ATTACH]

Those are gorgeous Heather!

Very pretty, Heather! Those would be great giveaways. A lot of us would be happy to have them. :yes

I agree!

I finished these dishcloth sets, and am thinking about posting them as giveaways - do you think anyone would want them?

[ATTACH]25414[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]25415[/ATTACH]

Well yes....anyone would LOVE to have them...they are gorgeous!!!!:yes

:sun........ Gooooooooooood Morning kids.............

So sorry for not being around recently....... :whew... busy busy busy. Getting ready for school.... crocheting ... Football practice... Fall Baseball starting... and all the house cleaning (purging) we're doing sure has kept us on our toes!

Nicole how are you my dear? Good to see you! :hug Cant wait to see pics of your projects!

Oh Heather.........those sets are outstanding... they would be great giveaways!!!

okay... off for more coffee.............

catch up later

:heart

:mug

[ATTACH]25414[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]25415[/ATTACH]

They are beautiful and anyone would love them! You are just so generous! :hug

I haven't seen a game start yet, so I'm just gonna jump in and see if anyone wants to start the mystery swap game. If you want to join message me your address and one word to describe yourself. I'll add you to the list of participants, and sign up will end in 10 days.

Here's how the game will work:

After sign up, I'll send each person a random participant's address and word. You'll make a set of dishcloths (at least three) based on the word that they sent to you. For example, if someone said they were "sunny", you could use colors that you think are sunny, or make a pattern that seems sunny to you. Just be creative. You can also add other stuff for your buddy based on their word, but at least three dishcloths need to be included, as well as an explanation as to why you chose what you did.

Partners, projects, and reasons should be kept a secret until the person receives their package and then posts pictures, their word, and who their partner was.

Anyone interested?

I haven't seen a game start yet, so I'm just gonna jump in and see if anyone wants to start the mystery swap game. If you want to join message me your address and one word to describe yourself. I'll add you to the list of participants, and sign up will end in 10 days.

After sign up, I'll send each person a random participant's address and word. You'll make a set of dishcloths (at least three) based on the word that they sent to you. For example, if someone said they were "sunny", you could use colors that you think are sunny, or make a pattern that seems sunny to you. Just be creative. You can also add other stuff for your buddy based on their word, but at least three dishcloths need to be included, as well as an explanation as to why you chose what you did.

Partners, projects, and reasons should be kept a secret until the person receives their package and then posts pictures, their word, and who their partner was.

Anyone interested?

How long would we have to send them? I'm working on a couple projects now I have to get done (hopefully by the end of the week).

[ATTACH]25414[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]25415[/ATTACH]

ummm no, I don't think anyone would want them...just send them to me :clap and you won't have to waste your time......:lol:D:D :hook

Anyone interested?

Sounds like fun!!! Count me in...thankfully I'm on vacation in two weeks. I have so much to get done. Can we have a full month once we are assigned? I'm afraid that two or three weeks might be a little on the short end.

Anyone interested?

Thanks so much for jumping in and starting a game.

I mentioned a few and noone seemed to eager... so I thought I wait a while and mentionn them again. But I am all for playing this one!!!

Put me on the list to play!!! Please :D

:heart

:mug

Archived