1957 Cinderella Slippers-High Heels

ymeador1

I found a form for the pattern I acquired a ways back in time:) I remember always seeing these around growing up as my mother did a pair of them and gave them to my grandmother, my sister has the original one mom made and I have been wanting to do some but did not have the form, so here is a pic of a set I recently did, still thinking of how I want to embellish them. I will post more when I come up with ideas and would love to hear your ideas too. The year is 1956 instead of what I put:)

a>

Here is another pair in white:)

http://inlinethumb16.webshots.com/43535/2024626590015290811S500x500Q85.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I have forgotten to come back here and check, so now I want to thank all of you for your lovely comments:)

To answer the question about how to stiffen. I just used the glue looking fabric stiffener to stiffen these, you know like Aleene's for example, I am sure there are all kinds of brands, I am using some old stuff that was laying around. If you are doing something like these you would want to use full strength as I tried some diluting the mix and they weren't quite stiff enough for my liking, but they stand up, so all is good.

Archived