Spring Drew-Strings Purse

Mom w/a Motif

By Drew Emborsky, The Crochet Dude-- of course. :)

I finished this last night. After I finished doing the chains and weaving them in, I realized I sewed the handles on wrong. :irk I sewed them on so good, there is no way I could undo them. :rolleyes Oh well.... I still think it's cute. Now I just need to sew a lining in....

Thanks for looking. Oh, I forgot to add: I made mine in RHSS, Aruba Sea and an H hook.

post-20-135897500252_thumb.jpg

How cute!! I like the handles!! (I just looooooove when I hide my yarn tail, and make a mistake and NEED to fix my goof up and I can't because "I DID SUCH A GOOD JOB HIDING MY YARN TAIL!!!):eek :eek :lol :lol The color is great.....my 6 yr. old dgd would like that purse......her "fave" color!!

I love it! It's a gorgeous color, perfect for the warm weather! I kind of like the handles that way. How were they supposed to go? You'd never know there was anything wrong with them unless you mentioned it, so I wouldn't worry about it. :)

Cant even tell the handles are sewn on wrong I think its great! Although my DD thought it was a barbie purse! lol leave it to the kids to say silly things! Good work beautifully done!

I've had that bag on my to-do list for the longest time! Yours turned out perfectly. I've noticed that the Super Saver yarn makes very good bags because of its stiffness. They hold up well, especially if you use a tight stitch pattern. BTW, the handles look fine too. :)

Archived