My First Tote

Terri/LadySorce

Terri, it's beautiful! You did a great job on it! I got the pattern just last week so that I could make one for my aunt that I just reconnected with after a number of years, I can't wait to try it now!

I love the way you put the blue handle on the black panel and vice versa! VERY pretty!

I really love that tote, it holds SO much and it just works for so many different projects.

Now that is one cool looking bag. Love the way you used the blue and brown on the sides and bottom. I also love the duel pockets. Wow wait till she goes to use this and finds out how big it gets.

:cheerGreat job Terri.:cheer

That's pretty! How long did it take? What kind of yarn did you use? Where can I find the pattern? How many questions can a person ask one right after another??? GREAT JOB!!

Thanks everyone :c9

I guess I should have stated what colors I used.. lol

They are baby blue and chocolate. Peaches 'n Cream.

Oh Tampa Doll.. that OTHER color that I asked about.. IT'S LOVELY!

Just might have to order a full cone of that for myself.. lol

You did an excellent job. I love the color combination - baby blue and brown. I am glad you mentioned the colors as everyone was saying "black and blue" and I just knew I was seeing "brown and blue." Phew!!! It's good to know my eyes were not playing tricks on me. Your DIL will love this. :manyheart

Thanks everyone :c9

I guess I should have stated what colors I used.. lol

They are baby blue and chocolate. Peaches 'n Cream.

Oh Tampa Doll.. that OTHER color that I asked about.. IT'S LOVELY!

Just might have to order a full cone of that for myself.. lol

You better watch it, you can get hooked. My computer made the brown look black. When I went onto the big computer, I saw it was brown. I', bad:devil

That other color will be beautiful.

Archived