2010 Stashbusting CAL - NOW CLOSED!!!

basjordan

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Once I can get this skein of cotton untangled... >.<...I'll get that done into washcloths...I'm hoping I can get rid of my -3 YTD and start putting it in the positive. But that also means I'm going to have to go buy more yarn.....

Good job!!!!!!!!!!!

Gold Medal ~ lhapsaapsolady +28

Silver Medal Tie!

DesertCrocheter +10

quietheart +10

Bronze Medal ~ dragonpuck +6

fc1123 +6

walker 1021 +6

Ellie 13 +5

gshall +5

jura2908 +4

Lady Rebel +4

yarn geek +4

anu-monty +3

basjordan +2

dilyca2006 +2

PBLKNP +2

crocheting4mygirls +1

Holding Steady

Braxxi +0

marzee +0

Mollyanna +0

MouseCLP +0

pineknott +0

makinofastar -2

BigPinkPolkaDot -6

Shoot the Moon ~ CLLinda -10

Great scores everyone! I finished off two more skeins of cotton, so I'm starting off the week with +4.

Here's my new addiction. Initially, they were coasters, but they could also be face cloths. Hmm.... not sure what I'm going to do with them all; some might become gifts. (Sorry about all the pics; as you can tell, I like to play with my camera!)

post-33647-13589754945_thumb.jpg

post-33647-135897549459_thumb.jpg

post-33647-135897549462_thumb.jpg

post-33647-135897549466_thumb.jpg

post-33647-13589754947_thumb.jpg

Great scores everyone! I finished off two more skeins of cotton, so I'm starting off the week with +4.

Here's my new addiction. Initially, they were coasters, but they could also be face cloths. Hmm.... not sure what I'm going to do with them all; some might become gifts. (Sorry about all the pics; as you can tell, I like to play with my camera!)

I love the pics! They are very cute. They'd make great gifts.

Wow, you have alot of coaster/face cloths!!! They look like flowers, you can border them and make an afghan out of it :think Just a thought since you already have soo many :yes

So I got "Shoot the Moon" with a -10. That's ok. I got some pretty nice yarn this week.

I'll be posting early Sunday morning, probably before church, so get those scores in before the Midnight cutoff, everyone.

:manyheart

OMG, my first Silver Medal! I am humbled, and I'd like to thank my fellow crocheters for their inspiration week after week in stashbusting, And my high school teacher, and my mother, and my dogs....

:clap I'll never duplicate this feat again. So how many of you were on vacation last week? That must be the reason why poky crocheter me medaled.

Patty

I'll join you guys :clap.

I don't think I've done a stash-buster in a few years. In fact, my last one was here on the 'ville with the the triple strand ugly blanket and I made three of those. I emptied out two bins of yarn making those. :D My yarn count has climbed way up again :think since then. In between then and now I owned a yarn store and I have quite a bit of yarn inherited from that. lol

Time to get some projects done, me thinks :crocheting.

I love those, they are so cute! Let us know what you decide to do with them

So I got "Shoot the Moon" with a -10. That's ok. I got some pretty nice yarn this week.

I'll be posting early Sunday morning, probably before church, so get those scores in before the Midnight cutoff, everyone.

shoot the moon scores this year have been so low!! It's amazing!

Finished another skein of yarn for a +2. Putting the pieces of my afghan together and am loving it. Can't wait to share pics.

Okay, I'm putting in my totals now...

This was one of those black hole weeks, where I worked like mad, but didn't use up a skein! :eek

Stashbuster Total: WTD +0 YTD +29

Love them! The last pic makes me think of a funky scarf. Maybe you could :crocheting them together some how :think. Is there a pattern or just circles with a shell edging :think? I have some cotton :yarn somewhere, might make good potholders. It was too hot to garden or hike uphill to the library so I :crocheting. I used 4 balls and rolled a skein down making Christmas stockings (+5). I used a ball on my afghan (+1). 2 more rows to go :cheer

WTD: + 6 YTD: + 86

Ellie 13

I'm at a big fat 0 this week.

Oh, and I'll be posting the scores in the morning, so make sure you are posted by midnight, like the rules require.

Thanks.

Archived