In November I will

fc1123

Apparently in November I will do none of these things instead I'll get ill and lose all interest in anything other than hot drinks,warm blankets and a good book!

Sorry you don't feel well. :hug

Okay, I kinda fell of the boards for a while. A lot was going on and I was working on the scarf swap I just finished up. So not much got done in October. I had a great partner and we are going to try to get together next year. The Monet Pineapple is almost there. I am doing the border now. I thought I would have that one done in October but it didn't happen. It will be done in Nov. though.

You can do it.:cheer

3 more hats done. :clap:hook

:yay

well done everyone! i'm going to jump on this bandwagon too so here goes it.

well thats about it for now as i been on a 1 yr hiatus from all things crafty and don't want to overload myself

Welcome & :cheer

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
#1 - DONE. Pictures tomorrow.

#3 - 1st shawl started.

:clap

I am adding 4 NICU ghans to my list.

:cheer

Ok people my ds has informed me that there is nothing he would use.wear that is handcrafted so I'm going to knit him this http://www.knitpicks.com/patterns/Grumpy_the_Lump_of_Coal_Pattern__D50822220.html

I also started the shawl for ma and its about 1/3 done.

dd measured footies for me so I know what sized to make her Moccacin Slippers (I fibbed and told her I saw something she might like and needed to know her size)

To funny.:laughroll

I got 3 more hats done and a pair of children's slippers done. Now to find a mitten pattern to try next. :yes

Wow you are cruisen!:yay

I haven't accomplished much the last few days, crochet wise.It's been really nice outside so dh & I have been doing lots of yardwork.

Today's update.:crocheting

Added some stuff :eek & worked on scarf a little.

In November List

~~~~~~~~~~~

*4 swiffer covers

*4 dishclothes

*4 hanging towels

*turtle for mom(started)

*2 hats for nieces

*scarf for niece(1/2 done)

*3 boy hats to match scarfs

*socks for friend

*2 kid afghans

Almost done with the angel. I just have to make the 2 wings. I am not doing the stiffening until I get all the crocheting done of my projects, closer to Christmas. I've had bronchitis for a week, so it's really slowing me down, but at least I am making some progress. I also got an email from the person I bought my TB Bucs graph from and it's *Finally* after over a month, being shipped to me....yay! I am so excited to start on that. My brother is going to love it, hopefully, if I can get it worked out right =)

:waving, all...

You are all doing a fine job on your lists!:clap

I am here, pluggin along... panel #2 is done, and I am on to #3. 3 days to go until it needs to be finished... I better get hookin:devil

Well I'm trying things have me distracted trying to make myself a bookbag before school starts in January 2 months from now so I'm going to try and complete my projects for the month just trying to design a backpack the way I like using both cotton and acrylic to see which will be better though I think I might want the stretch for a book bag. Not sure just experimenting now to see

Ok, quick update before I sign off for the night.

I Just finished the first pedicure sock. (I am very slow. I am amazed at those who can knock out a few hats per day!)

I will try and do the second sock tomorrow and then it will be on to the challenge of the thread Gingerbread man doily!

I didn't get photos of the prayer shawl because I wanted to get it in the mail ASAP. It is on its way to my niece. I hope it lets her know she is still in my thoughts and prayers.

I also started the shawl for ma and its about 1/3 done.

my to do for november '09

• slipper moccacins for dd (got dd footy measurements)
  • something for picky 15 yr. old ds (the picky ds don't want anything crafted)
  • shawl for ma (actually bff's ma but she always treated me as her dd) (now over half done)
  • 2 slouchy berets +1 for me if i can

Swayde sorry to hear you were sick. :sick Hope you are feeling better!

I finished 1 baby ghan, one 1/2 done, one 1/3 done, one more to start.

Still:ohdear have not started on 3 camis, and I just told oldest lil sis that I would make angora sweaters for her 3 girls for Xmas:eek

Keep on :crocheting everyone!

I am new here and Saw this thread and thought... that might help me keep on track. So here goes.

In November I will...

~Finish Ripple Christmas Tree Skirt

~Finish Hats for Robb & Brandon

~Finish Granny Afghan for Joe

~Make hat for my mom's Christmas Present

~Make a coffee cozy and hat for Sascha

~Start working on Baby presents for Mary and Jon

~Finish My Shawl

I have a lot to do but luckily I am mostly done on a few of them so it should only be a day or two to complete.

Barbara Anne- feel better soon!

Janine - :eek Wow! you are gonna be one busy hooker!!!! I am here :cheer for you!

LeaAnn Thanks for the :cheer Luckily, I am presently unemployed (and hub is picking up a lot of OT -- told me last night I might not have to go back!:clap

So, I have a lot of time to devote to crochet -- After the house is cleaned, Hub and kid fed (The DS is 17 -- he eats often), pets fed, dogs played with, laundry done, grocery shopping... All the nonessential stuff!

:welcome Jessica

Well, the only thing I have left now is the socks. In fine honored tradition, though, I've also begun the sweater for the Top-Down Sweater class here on Crochetville, plus another sweater (can't seem to be happy doing one project)... :lol

:pilgrim In November I will.....

-find some Redheart cotton yarn and finish my 2 sets of potholders

-finish MAM I started some some odd reason in October

-work on MIL wrap for Christmas

-and as always various odds and ends...hats, scarves, HAP, squares

still working on the above, not much progress, half way through the MAM....

1) Finish Pinwheel doily in Christmas colors

2) Make a second doily like one completed for Cousin's bday gift

3) Make 1 more sachets for Christmas gifts

4) Make Thread Angel for Mom for Christmas gift

5) Work on Gingerbread House for myself

6) Work on 63 square afghan (38/63 so far)

7) Start on TB Bucs graph-ghan, if I ever receive the chart I ordered.

8) Make 3 mini stocking ornaments for kids

9) Start on scrap granny squares

10) Make Thread Angel for Mom-In-Law for Christmas gift

Finished the thread angel for my mom yay! I subtracted a sachet and added another angel, because it is really pretty and it was much easier than I anticipated. Anyhow, I'll be posting pictures when I get everything done, ends woven in and stiffened. Currently I am just crocheting, will finish all the Christmas gifts all at once.

Hello all.

Today's update.:crocheting

Scarfs's done & I started a dishcloth & a hat.

In November List

~~~~~~~~~~~

*4 swiffer covers

*4 dishclothes (1st one started)

*4 hanging towels

*turtle for mom(started)

*2 hats for nieces(1st one started)

*scarf for niece

*3 boy hats to match scarfs

*socks for friend

*2 kid afghans

For almost a week, I work on mom's afghan. I am about 3/4 done with the afghan! :yay

I am going to see if I can finish the body of the afghan by Wednesday or Thursday night. Then my mother can decide if she want another repeat to make the blanket longer. I really hope that I can finish it by this Friday or Saturday. :dance

After that, I will have smaller projects to work on. I also started another dishcloth, half done with it so far. :lol

Next week, I will revise my old list to reflect new goals and FOs. I just realized that we are not half through November yet! 20 days to go!

Almost done with the Monet Pineapple. I have one more round to go on the border. Then I need to get started on the 2-Strander, finish Chrissy's cardigan and get more of those Ice Scraper mitts done. Whew, guess I'd better get off the computer and busy with my crochet hook. :crocheting

In September October November I will:

1. Finish the Monet Pineapple Afghan - 24 squares, 24 Done, working on the border now, almost there

2. Finish cardigan for Chrissy, my daughter-in-law. I now have the back and both fronts joined and started on the sleeves. I decided that instead of doing them separately and then having more seams to do :irk (don't like seaming), I would just crochet them on. It's working out well and looks good.

3. Scarf for scarf swap.

4. More Ice Scraper Mitts for quick presents.

5. 2-Strand afghan for friends in North Dakota. It gets cold there. ;)

I'm on round 19 of the baby round ripple...its looking really nice.

haven't started the other stuff yet.

My sister is sending me some Debbie Bliss yarn to make her a scarf, no deadline, but I'm sure the other stuff won't get started til i get that done.

Archived