I am sooooo lucky!!!

Here is the story:

I got a call from both my sisters and from my DH (I was at a rental house painting) anyway, they said they had seen an ad on Craigs list for 24 giant balls of size 10 crochet thread for 25.00....so I called and found out it was in the next town about 20 miles away, so made arrangement to go see it.... got there and I had taken the afghan I had made for charity out of thread to show the lady and she was so impressed she said if I used the thread for charity I could have it :clap:clap I have been making afghans for the hospital lately and this will make 4......so she went on to say if I wanted some more "yarn" she had some of that too.....I came away with two big boxes of mixed yarn and about 25 knitting needles, a box of crochet hooks and lots of DMC embordery thread...(I think I can crochet with it too) This gal was an angel:c9 So I am off to crochet for charity....I am so excited.... made my day:manyheart:manyheart

I agree with Joanne- when you do GOOD it comes back to you. Great find on the internet!! Good luck with your crocheting and please post pics of what you make for charity.

Archived