Hello from the middle of the Coastal Redwoods

Brandywyne13

Hello All,

Please forgive my nevoursness.:blushI am new to this type of group. I hale from the Santa Cruz Mountains, between Santa Cruz and San Jose, deep in a Redwood Forest. I am the mother of two (now 4 with both boys married :D ) and have two beautiful grandchildren.

I have crocheted since the early 60s, and love all needle crafts. Filet is my latest passion and I take breaks from it by working with yarn and other types of thread. I am a bit of a traditionalist, and look foreward to learning and sharing with everyone.

Thank you for having me.

Hello All,

Please forgive my nevoursness.:blushI am new to this type of group. I hale from the Santa Cruz Mountains, between Santa Cruz and San Jose, deep in a Redwood Forest. I am the mother of two (now 4 with both boys married :D ) and have two beautiful grandchildren.

I have crocheted since the early 60s, and love all needle crafts. Filet is my latest passion and I take breaks from it by working with yarn and other types of thread. I am a bit of a traditionalist, and look foreward to learning and sharing with everyone.

Thank you for having me.

Greetings from Alberta, Canada!!!! :welcome to Crochetville!!! We are so happy that you joined us. :hug I am really happy to have you here and I too am looking forward to learning and sharing with you as well. We are just one big happy family in this neck of the woods:lol (excuse the pun)

PS: You are doing great!!!! No need to be nervous around here....

I'm a bit new to this myself, and I was a bit nervous to post at first. But then I realized just how wonderful everyone is and now I feel right at home! Welcome!

Archived