New member from Ohio

VenLuvsCrochet

Hello everyone! My name is Traci, but everyone calls me Ven, since it's been my nickname for so long. I'm 38 years old and live in Columbus, Ohio.

I'm pretty much a beginner to crochet. My grandmother taught me once as a teenager, but that was years ago and I've forgotten what little I knew. I tried it again a few weeks ago and now I'm HOOKED! This stuff is very addictive!

So far, I've completed a lopsided prayer shawl and 3 socks, none of which match each other. :blush Now I'm working on a totebag and it seems to be turning out much better. I guess I'm getting the hang of it. :hook

I'm looking forward to making some new friends and learning from everyone here, in between stitches, of course.

Hi Ven, and welcome! I just learned to crochet over Christmas, so I'm still a new "hooker", too. Addiction CAN be a good thing, right?!

Welcome to Crochetville

It's amazing what a little crocheting (practice) can do for how your projects turn out ;) Glad to hear things are going well in your adventure/addition to crochteing again.

Debbie

Greetings from Alberta, Canada!!!! :welcome to Crochetville, Ven. We are so glad that you signed up with us! I too am proud to be a hooker!!! Crocheting does lead to several disorders...the newest one out there is CADD: Crochet Addicts Descision Disorder. Very contagious and incurable!

Melannie:hook

NIce to meet you... I'm new to the site also and hoep to meet crochet friends... I live in Texas and have been crocheting for 15 years give or take... Have a wonderful and Blessed Day... Hugs, MOlly

Hi Traci :waving and welcome to Crochetville! Glad you joined us.. I'm from Northeastern Ohio ..east of Cleveland.

Welcome to Crochetville Ven!! :clap

I live in Kansas, but worked in Columbus for four months on an extended TDY (temporary duty)! Great city!!!

Welcome Ven! Glad to hear that I'm not the only new crocheter on the board!:lol

I recently joined myself and look forward to seeing you around the boards...

Archived