Hooded Dog Coats

newfiegal

So cute! I bet they sell like hot cakes! Hope you can enlarge the pattern to fit you little gal. Thanks for sharing.

Those are cute where did you get the pattern?

Thank you,It was a free pattern that I found on the site, Its a pattern by sugarcoatedlilies, I made a few changes to mine and to add a little different look i trimmed with fur. Thank you for admiring! Judy:)

I love those. What size chest do those fit? What kind of baby do you have and how big is she now?

Thank you, Those little coats would probably fit a yorkie or chihuahua about 4-5 lb. Our dog is a chihuahua mix, she is 4 months old now, her mom is a medium size chihuahua, not sure what kind her daddie is though. She doesn't look anything like a chihuahua. She is now 10 lbs.

Here's a couple of pics of our dog Bella.

100_1983.jpg

Bella Now:

100_2254.jpg

Bella is gorgeous!!!!! She looks like she might be part Italian Greyhound. I love her sweet little face. Just makes me want to kiss her. :manyheart Thank you for telling me more about her. :hug

They are so beautiful!!! I'm in love..Shall you tell me how to do it or give me the pattents, I have to do one for my little dog!!!

Please...

Thank you Stefy. This was a free pattern that I found on Crochetville. It is a great pattern by SugarCoatedlilies, that she designed for smaller dogs. I just trimmed mine with fun fur. Its a very fun pattern and it works up fast. Hope this helps! Judy:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I love them sweaters i also type in the name and it just bought me back to this post can you help me find it on here thanks. Rhonda

Hi Rhonda, She has the little sweater pattern posted in the free pattern section. Its called teacup chi sized/puppy sized sweater.Hope this helps! Judy

• 3 weeks later...

Oh my, how adorable those little coats are! You won't have any problem selling them at a craft fair. I agree with whoever said to hook up with a breeder - or maybe an independent pet store! they are always looking for things such as your little coats.

Your Bella is a doll! I hope you can enlarge the pattern to fit her. I would love to see a pic of her in one of those sweet coats!

I have huge Golden Retrievers but want to make a few of those coats anyway for friends dogs. Thanks for the pattern link

• 3 weeks later...

Bella is adorable! Those doggie coats are so cute. Makes me wish I had a girl doggie. :)

Did they sell well at your September sale?

Cheryl.

Archived