Saphire Paradise Skirt

heart

I crocheted this skirt in the Paradise Skirt CAL here at Crochetville. Our own Momcrochets designed the pattern and it is listed at Elmore Pisgah. I used article # 960 Super Saphire size 5 thread, and a size E crochet hook. This skirt is my absolute most favorite thing I have ever crocheted. Were it not for the CAL here, I probably wouldn't have begun it. The extra encouragement was a great inspiration to complete this beautiful design. Thank you Elise for starting the CAL and Momcrochets for sharing your design. :U

Here's a link to more photos of the skirt.

I crocheted this skirt in the Paradise Skirt CAL here at Crochetville. Our own Momcrochets designed the pattern and it is listed at Elmore Pisgah. I used article # 960 Super Saphire size 5 thread, and a size E crochet hook. This skirt is my absolute most favorite thing I have ever crocheted. Were it not for the CAL here, I probably wouldn't have begun it. The extra encouragement was a great inspiration to complete this beautiful design. Thank you Elise for starting the CAL and Momcrochets for sharing your design. :U

You're welcome! Thanks for joining in!

You did an excellent job. I am just getting ready to start one myself. Love the color you chose.

CAL is here: http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=99908 if you want to join in.

Elise

Exquisite! Beautiful design and beautiful work! I get this feeling, from looking at your photos, that lighting up the rich blue from behind with the white lining, as you did, might almost give life to the pattern-work when you move...Thank you for sharing!

Exquisite! Beautiful design and beautiful work! I get this feeling, from looking at your photos, that lighting up the rich blue from behind with the white lining, as you did, might almost give life to the pattern-work when you move...Thank you for sharing!

:blush Thank you! It does tend to look as if it has a life of it's own. :U

It is stunning- you are so talented!

:D Praise the Lord! and thank you and Momcrochets too!

Archived