Latest Dishcloth and Potholder

dobermama

I was making a hat and :think gee, the top of this hat would make a great dishcloth! :lol So I made one and really like the way it turned out. The potholder is just the standard magic potholder but I love them and making sets with them.

post-25113-135897421646_thumb.jpg

I love it! There are so many patterns that if you remove the name of the project and just start crocheting, you never know what you will wind up with! Fabulous creativity!

• 4 weeks later...

These are all mine! Dobermama gave them to me! I am using the potholder as we speak. I have a bowl of mashed potatoes sitting on the potholder to protect my desk from scratches! Thank you for the set Dobermama I love it and think of you each time I use it!

These are all mine! Dobermama gave them to me! I am using the potholder as we speak. I have a bowl of mashed potatoes sitting on the potholder to protect my desk from scratches! Thank you for the set Dobermama I love it and think of you each time I use it!

That is great Crystal I am sure they will be much loved and used.. :yay Congrats:yay

Archived