Cluster tote

TurtleLvr

I made this one today. No idea for what, who or why. Just liked the pattern and had to try it. That and I have a slight tote obsession. Just a slight one. :lol

post-28075-135897418154_thumb.jpg

:turtle:vheart

Pretty colors.

And you can never have too many totes--I know the more totes I have, the greater chance of having them in the car when I need them instead of having to bring more plastic bags into the house.

Love it! This one is in my notebook of WIM's :lol And, I like the way you did your's than the one's in the examples!

Thanks!

I like it very much. I like how the colors separated for the clusters.

I liked it too. Didn't really notice until I was finished. The bottom is diagonal lines and the top is checkered.

:turtle:vheart

Very nice work! I love the earth tone colors that you chose.

"...That and I have a slight tote obsession. Just a slight one.

LOL -Ah, but a positive obsession by any other name is a passion, so keep on toting - crochet away! :cheer

Hmmm, I wonder if it's contagious *grin*....Since seeing your posted tote, I am now a couple dozen rows into a version of one for myself....using the style from your link but trying it in the pattern stitch of the Chakra Purse I recently finished. If it turns out, I'll share with the class. = : )

Now that is just plain cute. I could get into making bags easily. Have only made the clutch for DD but I have many patterns waiting to be made! Good job!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived