Purse/Tote Completed

dobermama

I just finished testing this for April (almoreland) and thought it came out pretty good, so here it is. :hook

post-25113-135897414853_thumb.jpg This is with it empty

post-25113-135897414855_thumb.jpg This is with it filled

Thank you everyone! I had fun doing this purse with all the different elements in it. Wasn't sure of the colors, but they are growing on me! :lol

• 2 weeks later...

What a wonderful tote, Toni! Such light and airy colors and the variety of textures really sets it off. Nice work!

Toni - what beautiful work and with blue being my favorite color I have to say I LOVE the color. I hope the pattern is available at some point this is a purse I would make and use. May I ask what thread/yarn you used? Was it cotton or something else? Again terrific job!!

Toni - what beautiful work and with blue being my favorite color I have to say I LOVE the color. I hope the pattern is available at some point this is a purse I would make and use. May I ask what thread/yarn you used? Was it cotton or something else? Again terrific job!!

Sorry to not get back to you sooner. Thank you so much for the compliment. The yarn I used was Peaches and Cream cotton yarn. I :manyheart working with cotton for purses!

Archived