Modern Day Warmth Sofa Afghan

CrochetDad

Heather, the link would only take you the Annies Attic Free Pattern of the Day, which would get you the current pattern of the day, and it changes daily. Here's where I found it, though: http://www.anniesattic.com/free_pattern_day/index.html

Thanks Gene, maybe it will pop up again. I do check that link periodically. :)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

O my...that's beautiful..... love your colors and the stitch is stunning! Wish I could go to the fair and see it this year....but our old, old car won't make it! (we are in SD too) I hope you win the blue ribbon! GBU!

That's just beautiful! On my monitor, the colors look more like a dark country blue and eggshell, but in ANY colors, this would be gorgeous! Great job! I wish you loads of luck at the fair!

Good luck at the fair! Really nice work ... I too have this on my to do list; but no afghans in the making for the spring/summer season! LOL; I get to hot under them! TFS; and again ... good luck!

• 1 month later...

The results are in: This afghan won honorable mention in the category "Adult Crocheting - Afghan, exhibitor 62 years or older". :cheer

I didn't have time to look for the entries that placed above me - I had several family members with me and couldn't spend the whole afternoon in the Home Arts section. ;) although that would have been my choice.

Congratulations. After seeing your afghan, I bought the pattern and am going to attempt making one.

I admired the afghan as soon as I saw it on Annie's Attic Free Pattern of the day. When you get the concept of the stitch, it goes very quickly.

Beautiful work on that ghan.

I kept that pattern when it was 'free for a day' and really want to try one of them. your excellent work is a great reminder for me. :wlol

Archived