Some good clean fun?!

Hey everyone :hi

I got alot more of my business plan done today again and edited/revised what I did yesterday :yay I really just have the financial portion left, but I don't think it's going to be easy for me :think (and I like numbers :sigh )

Gonna keep it moving :lol

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Evening all!

Stacy-WTG on the painting! So proud of you, keeping my fingers crossed that you get your deposit back.

Joanne-so happy that you were able to relax, did you get your square all finished?

Beth-new glasses are always fun! ds went in last week, dd is going in Thursday, dh went in last week too. We will all be waiting patiently for the new glasses to arrive. How's the stadium ghan coming along?

Marisa-welcome back! Sure did miss you! So proud of you starting your new business and getting the plan done. Good luck!

Going to head to bed, I feel a little sleepy. Have a good night friends!

hugs n squishes!

We got it back!! :woo:woo When I went back to meet with her, the same guy gave me a :h5 and said he couldn't believe I did it myself. :manyheart Then of course Roomie being Roomie, caused a ruckus about the amount she got back. We got it straightened out, though, and now we are DONE! :whew

Mia's soccer game went well- although it was a little more competitive than the one last week- they won, but the score was only 1-0. At one point, Mia was kicking the ball when the ref (her coach) blew the whistle, well she kept going and everyone was screaming for her to stop. He finally caught up with her and stopped her, and she started crying and told him, "But that was my goal!" :lol We took them out for ice cream afterward. Tomorrow we are going to the beach but they still don't know. :D

Marisa, WTG on getting more of your business plan finished. Do you have a deadline?

Leeann, hope you had a great day! :hug:hug

Well it's bedtime- gotta get up early tomorrow to pack the beach gear. Love and hugs! :hug:hug:hug

Good morning!

Stacy--:yay:jumpyay:woo I'm so happy for you!!! All your hard work painting is what I'm sure sealed the deal on getting your deposit back!!! And Roomie being roomie is now over with----:clap

Have a wonderful time at the beach- I'm sure the girls will have a blast!!!! And I'll be thinking of you soaking up the rays, while I'm soaking up a ton of emails from being off since last Wed!!!:lol

Marisa- How's the financial part of your business plan coming along? Wow- it seems that the time is just flying by and before you know it, you'll be hanging a shingle outside your own place:cheer

LeeAnn- Sounds like this is the time of year for glasses all around- I really do have to make my appointment- but I'm thinking of waiting till after the 'back to school' rush!! Have a good day-

Beth- I was wondering how your stadium blankets are coming along as well. I know it's hard to work on large projects when it's so hot out!!!

Back to Paradise for me today:( I want to be a stay-at-home-grandma for my next career change! :lol .

Evening all!

Marisa-welcome back! Sure did miss you! So proud of you starting your new business and getting the plan done. Good luck!

Going to head to bed, I feel a little sleepy. Have a good night friends!

hugs n squishes!

Thanks :hug I definitely missed being here :sigh I'm planning to work on this financial section today at work and with 10 hours available to me, I feel like I should make some headway :xfin

We got it back!! :woo :woo When I went back to meet with her, the same guy gave me a :h5 and said he couldn't believe I did it myself. :manyheart Then of course Roomie being Roomie, caused a ruckus about the amount she got back. We got it straightened out, though, and now we are DONE! :whew

Mia's soccer game went well- although it was a little more competitive than the one last week- they won, but the score was only 1-0. At one point, Mia was kicking the ball when the ref (her coach) blew the whistle, well she kept going and everyone was screaming for her to stop. He finally caught up with her and stopped her, and she started crying and told him, "But that was my goal!" :lol We took them out for ice cream afterward. Tomorrow we are going to the beach but they still don't know. :D

Marisa, WTG on getting more of your business plan finished. Do you have a deadline?

Leeann, hope you had a great day! :hug:hug

Well it's bedtime- gotta get up early tomorrow to pack the beach gear. Love and hugs! :hug:hug:hug

Awesome job on the painting and getting that security deposit back :yay

How cute is Mia!!! :manyheart

My deadline is ASAP :eek I need to finish this so I can apply for the business loan and I'm holding off signing the contract for my office space until I get it. Otherwise, I'm not sure I can cover the rent :think So, I need it done like a month age :lol

Good morning!

Marisa- How's the financial part of your business plan coming along? Wow- it seems that the time is just flying by and before you know it, you'll be hanging a shingle outside your own place:cheer

Back to Paradise for me today:( I want to be a stay-at-home-grandma for my next career change! :lol .

Hope you have a good day in paradise today :hug

I wasn't having luck with the financial part last night, but an idea did pop into my head that I have to look into at work :xfin that it helps. It's always hard for me to work on something once I get home after spending all day looking at the computer screen already and then of course spending time here :devil

Stacy, :h5 on the awesome painting job! How very cool that your work was appreciated! I'm glad you got your deposit back. Sounds like you really deserved it. And your little girl is too cute at soccer. Enjoy the beach! Much deserved for all of you.

Marisa, :cheer you can DO this!!! It will be so awesome when you are done. I can see how it would be hard to concentrate on it after a long day at work.

Joanne, I like the sound of stay-at-home grandma. He looks so precious. I cannot imagine how it must feel to have such a little sweetie that's YOURS. How wonderful. I hope paradise goes by quickly today, and you get through the mountain of e-mail.

I am not getting much done on the stadium blanket. I'll blame the heat, or the fact that I'm not sitting at the ballet studio for 12 hours a week with time to kill.

I took the dog in for a mani-pedi, (Ok, she got her nails trimmed, but my way sounds nicer.) My dd gave her a much-needed bath. The boys are out watching Captain America. My hubby is at work. I'm waiting for my tutoree to come so I can get that done. I need to run to a store, and I want to go to the pool. That's my day in a nutshell.

LeeAnn, how did I forget you??? I'm sorry -- I was interrupted by the shenanigans of a wet dog -- she acts like a puppy when she's been bathed.

I hope your new glasses are great. I think my dd looks positively amazing in hers. My son got some that look exactly like his old ones. I am very excited to get mine in a few days.

Hi all,

Home from Paradise- and it wasn't too terrible!! Next week is going to be crazy though--but trying not to think about it!!

Now it's off to make dinner-and then de-stress with the hook and yarn

see you in the AM

Hi all!

We are back from the beach- I am sunburned yet again. :( Ever since the burn I got on the cruise, I slather myself with sunscreen constantly when outside, yet I still get so burned. :think

Marisa, hope you have lots of luck with the financial portion today!

Beth, a mani/pedi makes your dog sound super-spoiled! LoL Did you make it to the pool today?

Joanne, glad Paradise wasn't too bad. What are you working on right now? Still the stashbuster totes?

Well...it is so hot here. :sweat I think I'm going to take a quick nap and then make dinner. Lots of hugs! :hug:hug:hug:hug

Good Evening friends!

Stacy-your trip to the beach sounds :c9 can you put aloe on your sunburn yet? I forgot to put sunscreen on my back when we went tubing and have a nice sunburn but it has started healing, I put sunscreen on the front of my just forgot the back. Silly me! So happy that you recvd your deposit back. :cheer you deserve it!

Joanne-a stay at home grandma sounds perfect! How is your dd and her hubby doing with the transition home and to baby Ryan? So sorry to hear that next week will be long, the week is almost over .:clap:clap

Beth-love the sound of a mani and pedi for your four legged friend. Sweet! Sweet! Sweet! It is already cooling off here in the San Luis Valley, winter will be on it's way soon...:( I wish we had a longer summer. Did you get your tutoring in today?

Marisa-don't ya just wish there were two of you? One to work on your business and one to play. :lol

Today was a long day, we stayed an extra 45 mintues, however tomorrow is Family Night another 7:15-8:30 day...oh my gosh, soo sooo tired thinking of it. Haven't picked up my hook and yarn in awhile, keep meaning to, but other things come up...mainly laundry. We are almost finished with all of the camping laundry. We packed everything for the camping trip so that my sister would not have to haul so much, gosh was it a ton of laundry. Sleeping bags, pillows and blankets for 9 people is a lot!

off to shower and bed. Night all!

hugs n squishes!

Good morning!

Stacy- Loved the pic you posted on FB!!! Cute one. Glad you made it to the beach--and I'm like you- sunscreen and I still get burned..hope it's not too bad!!!!

LeeAnn- Yikes, you do have a long day today!!!! Hang in there--its almost the weekend. I finished a bubbles baby blanket and now working on a simple scarf and some squares to send out. I have been doing some coffee cup cozies too since they are simple, mindless, quick--and will probably give them to some co-workers in their sBT's for Christmas.

Beth- Love it- the dog having a mani/pedi---just like what I did Tuesday night (only for me)---lol

Marisa- hope you had a fun dinner with Mary and Dr. Tan....one thing I like about diners is you can get breakfast 24/7!!! How's the business plan?

Off to get ready for Paradise-- have a good one, ladies!

Good morning ladies :hi

Dinner was yummy last night and we had fun :yes I miss my group :( But I came in and sat down and Mary looked up at me and says 'you look soo happy' :D:lol Because I am, it's definitely the right time for me to make this move.

I did manage to get what I needed and got quite a bit more done. Spent the day with numbers and creating excel spreadsheets for 1 and 3 year projections, startup expenses, budget sheets, etc. I think I did 6 or 7 yesterday and still have another 3-4 to go. Then to fine tune it all. :yay:clap Being at this office is definitely giving me the much needed time to work on this.

This morning I got up and did my workout and just had my bfast. Now need to jump in the shower to get ready to leave for work. Dentist appt after work, but I should make it back in here tonight :think

Stacy - Sorry about the sunburn :hug :hug Make sure the one your using is oil free :think Try a different brand, maybe the one your using just isn't good for you :think

Joanne - I love the white pizza they make there and I get roasted red peppers on it :drool I start craving it when I know I'm going there :rofl

LeeAnn - I wish there were 3 of me!!! :eek I'd put 2 on the business plan :lol

I hope you all have a wonderful day :hug

Marisa -- what an exciting time for you! It's so good that you are so happy it shows. I'm glad to hear it. I would imagine there'd be stress involved, but if the happiness outweighs the stress, you are golden!

Stacy, so sorry to hear about your sunburn. I hope you feel better soon. I carry an umbrella in my van.

LeeAnn, hope things are going well for you. Good luck with the family day at the school.

Joanne, it's almost tgif for you! Are you spending the weekend with your baby?

Well, I have my stadium blanket half done now. I started another one, hoping to stay more interested if I flip back and forth between two of them.

My mom is talking to me on the phone now. I have to "Uh huh" "That's Interesting" "Really" once in a while so she knows I am still here, but I don't need to contribute much to the conversation.

LoL Beth! Sounds like the conversations I have with my mom. It's mostly just "Oh, really?" and "uh, huh." Good idea about the umbrella- I saw lots of people with them but never thought to take one myself. :oops

Marisa, glad you had a great time with your group last night! And that you got so much done on your plans. :h5

I unpacked a few boxes today and moved the recliner back where it is supposed to be, instead of the middle of the living room. There are now only 5 boxes to be unpacked, but it is all Jorge's stuff, so I'm not touching it. :wink

Leeann posted about making a scrap rug in the Scrap Swap, and I think that I am going to do just that! I need something for my kitchen. :yes I ordered some Scentsy from my online party, so maybe I will see if I have scraps in the colors of my new warmer. :D

Hi all,

Great idea for a scrap rug Stacy!! Bet that will look really neat in your kitchen!! WTG on getting alot done- and Yup- if it's Jorge's stuff- let him take care of it!! LOL

Beth- Great idea about switching back and forth between the two. I have to finish a square tonight- so I can send out two tomorrow and then I think I want to start another tote. Or another baby blanket- two more friends at work are expecting- but not till Dec and Jan---so I do have time on those!!! I have the one for my co-worker's shower in the dryer as we speak. And Yay it didn't unravel- that's always my biggest fear that what I make will come undone- It hasn't happened yet,....but.....still fear that it will!

Marisa- Glad you had a great night- and it seems like things are all coming together I am so happy---but I am really going to miss seeing you!!!

LeeAnn- Hope you survived the LONG day---and luckily tomorrow is TGIF!

I did stop by at Dd's to drop of some gifts that co-workers gave me to give her for Ryan---and only stayed a little bit- DD was reading, SIL was working on a house project and Ryan was sleeping- Will go over sometime this weekend- but I'm trying to give them their space- and time to adjust to being a family of 3!!!! (it's hard, but necessary I think) She knows she can call me anytime if she needs me!!!

Beth - I am definitely stressed :eek but yes, the happiness does outweigh it and I have a great support system in my family (and my sister's bf's family in Pitt) and friends :manyheart

Stacy - you're unpacking and I'm still trying to get myself moving to pack :sigh Sounds like you're making good headway though :yes

Joanne - I agree that you need to give dd and sil time to themselves in getting used to being 3 instead of 2 :yes And it's great that you realize it too :wink (From what I hear, most don't even figure it out until it's almost too late :( ) But, seeing as I'm just 1....I can't really speak from experience :rofl

Well ladies, more business plan writing today. Spend more time of money analysis stuff but am getting to the point that I don't know what's next or don't completely understand something :think

We're going to Applebee's tomorrow for dinner after work for Mary's mom's bday, her pick. And I ran to the store tonight after my dentist appt (no cavities) and got her a pair of pj's (it's what she wanted). Now, I have 1 more thread to check into and I'm going to lounge and watch some tv if I don't fall asleep :lol Oh, and I have to go back to the first thread I was in to post my individual responses, which I just totally forgot to do :think

Catch y'all in the AM

Hi Ladies

Thought I would just pop in to say Hi. I have been busy working and adjusting to my new apt. Things are going pretty good so far. Iam hoping that once everything is running good I will be able to come back here daily. Right now I don't seem to have time for too much.

I hope everyone is doing well

Lots of Love

Mary

Hi Ladies

Thought I would just pop in to say Hi. I have been busy working and adjusting to my new apt. Things are going pretty good so far. Iam hoping that once everything is running good I will be able to come back here daily. Right now I don't seem to have time for too much.

Lots of Love

Mary

HI Mary- good to hear from you and glad to hear that you are adjusting to your new apartment!!! Didn't know you were working? Are you still doing the craft shows?

Hugs!!!:hug:hug:hug

(((((((((Mary))))))))) I'm happy that you are adjusting to your new way of life. Love and hugs to you!! :hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug

I have to run downstairs and get the laundry, then it is off to bed. Good night, friends!

Good morning Glories--Rise and shine!!! It's Friday!!!!:clap:cheer:yay

Just a tad excited that this short 'long" week is almost over!!! Tonight begins the Yankee/Red Sox series--very excited since they are now tied for first place!! And I'll be texting back and forth with my oldest during the game. It makes it fun watching "with" her!!

Have a good day

Oh, and I love the idea of a scrap rug!!!:yes

Hi Ladies

Lots of Love

Mary

:hi:hug Glad to hear that you're settling in :yes I'm working on packing to leave mine, only not much packing is getting done :eek I know how you feel on being busy, so we're happy to have to stop by whenever you have the extra time to do so :hug :hug :hug

Good morning Glories--Rise and shine!!! It's Friday!!!!:clap:cheer:yay

Just a tad excited that this short 'long" week is almost over!!! Tonight begins the Yankee/Red Sox series--very excited since they are now tied for first place!! And I'll be texting back and forth with my oldest during the game. It makes it fun watching "with" her!!

Have a good day

Oh, and I love the idea of a scrap rug!!!:yes

Short weeks are always super long :eek Will be a good game tonight!!!! I hope I can catch some of it :xfin

Archived