Some good clean fun?!

Oh, you know my schedule- but only nails. Hair appt is Feb 6:lol

Planning on watching football on Sunday- and I think I may be seeing middle DD sometime this weekend. She started her Master's program on Tuesday- She said it's going to be tough, but she is excited about it. She is also the "gallery assistant" at her job at school and she said so far so good

that sounds like a nice weekend! and :cheer:cheer:cheer for DD!

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So it's Saints, Vikings? This Sunday is superbowl? Isn't that pathetic, we don't follow football here at all. My dad enjoys it, but my DH doesn't. He isn't even watching hockey these days because the Leafs stink. :lol

This weather that we've all been having is pretty scary- did you hear about the flooding in Arizona- and tornadoes? That doesn't usually happen there- and then all the flooding/rain in Southern Cali...and tornadoes in Fl and the 2 earthquakes in Haiti....

Glad that Stacy was ok. And I love her little one and her "foffee" Priceless!

I miss Shannon too- I'll be thinking of her watching the Saints game- and her "WHO DAT?"

Well, I'm in the Mega millions lottery with my co-workers- I'll buy her a new computer if I win!

All of the teachers and staff at school are playing the Mega-Millions, too... they are so funny about how they would call in "well" if they hit. You know... "Well.... I Won't be Back!" :rofl.

Lottery pools are a lot of fun!

So it's Saints, Vikings? This Sunday is superbowl? Isn't that pathetic, we don't follow football here at all. My dad enjoys it, but my DH doesn't. He isn't even watching hockey these days because the Leafs stink. :lol

it will be the winner of Saints vs. Vikings and Jets vs. Colts to play in the Superbowl on Feb. 7th.

:hi:hi Stacy! :rofl about your kids thinkin they are hungry! mine do that all the time!

Colleen- LOL-- this weekend is the divisional playoffs- Saints versus Vikings and Jets versus Colts- then on Feb 7 it is the Super Bowl (the winner of each of this weekend games play)

I know Vicki and her DH will be going crazy if the Jets manage to pull off a win! As will Shannon if her Saints win!!!

Hi Stacy!!!! Have you decided on a name for your new wheels?

This weather that we've all been having is pretty scary- did you hear about the flooding in Arizona- and tornadoes? That doesn't usually happen there- and then all the flooding/rain in Southern Cali...and tornadoes in Fl and the 2 earthquakes in Haiti....

Glad that Stacy was ok. And I love her little one and her "foffee" Priceless!

:yes:yes Kind of makes you wonder, doesn't it? :think

Thanks for setting me straight. I don't get out much :lol I knew it was coming because pepsi has a big display on at the grocery store with a big football ontop of it. :lol

:hi Stacy! My DD gets hungry too :shrug:lol What are they thinking?

I am :cheer for the Saints, too... I was explaining to Shannon how the Jets are the Yankees of football for Boston fans!:rofl (no offense, Vicki and Joanne:blush)

NO problem, LeaAnne, cause I'm not really a Jets fan!! I'm only rooting for them since they are a NY team, but if it were the GIANTS that would be a much different story:rofl

This is one of the biggest chats we've had in a long time! So nice to see you all :manyheart

You know, I am much more up on my football and baseball since I met all of you. I'm like an instant Giants, Saints, Jets, Pats and Redskins expert :lol I'm also very up on my weather updates for the continent :rofl We've had a very mild, boring winter weatherwise and Canadians love to talk about the weather best of all, so it's been good to know that it was cold in Texas recently :rofl

Archived