Some good clean fun?!

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LeaAnne, you are a Northern girl from Boston. You gotta watch hockey :lol It's much more fun live, so go to a Bruins game.

!

Well, now might not be the best time to see the Bruins- from what DD tells me, they are pretty beat up right now and not doing all that good---but it is so much fun!!!!! You can't beat a good hockey game:yes:yes

LeaAnne, you are a Northern girl from Boston. You gotta watch hockey :lol It's much more fun live, so go to a Bruins game.

I grew up in a sport fan household. My mom is a big Blue Jays fan and I used to love to watch baseball and my dad enjoys college football a lot. My sister and her DH are traveling the continent visiting stadiums for their bucket list (they are Cubs and Packers fans). My DH is just a hockey fan and I only get into it when we're in the playoffs :rofl Which NEVER happens :rofl You just wait until Olympics hockey starts. Go Canada!!!!

I have been to the B's, and you are right... it IS fun live! and I can't even stand the wait for the Olympics! I :manyheart:manyheart that!

I am not sure why I don't watch more hockey... being from Maine, you'd think... :think maybe because my dad didn't watch it? he liked the Celtics, though! ...and I like all collegiate sports!

Well, now might not be the best time to see the Bruins- from what DD tells me, they are pretty beat up right now and not doing all that good---but it is so much fun!!!!! You can't beat a good hockey game:yes:yes

Joanne - The Bruins are doing much better than the Leafs. That said, the Devils are doing great.

Oops! LoL

She loved it! Most of the guys were off due to the rain, so she and dh were the only ones at the office. She made a bajillion copies of her hands and her Polly Pockets, played catch, and played hide-and-seek. She told me that his work is "awesome" and "super cool." :rofl

Oops! LoL

She loved it! Most of the guys were off due to the rain, so she and dh were the only ones at the office. She made a bajillion copies of her hands and her Polly Pockets, played catch, and played hide-and-seek. She told me that his work is "awesome" and "super cool." :rofl

Wow! He has a great job! That does sound awesome and super cool. :lol

Work always seems like so much fun at that age!!!! I remember going to work with my Dad (he was a banker) and thought it was soo cool that he worked with all that $$ and the ladies in his office always made a fuss over me. One of them even crocheted a baby blanket for my oldest DD when she was born!

Archived