Some good clean fun?!

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is so fun tonight- it's been a while since so many of us are here at the same time-
:cheer:yay:hug this was long overdue!~

Sorry Isabella, no basketball for you. Auntie Joanne wants you to play softball :lol
well... truth be known, you probably know my vote too:lol Hey, I know a good coach! :rofl

Me, too. :yes Dh doesn't have much confidence, considering how she gave up karate. But I think it's good for her to try a few different things, to see which ones is the best fit. Mia wants to go to "ballerina class." :lol Such a testament to how different they are.

ballet is soooo adorable!!!! I miss dancing school with my girls! ours closed:(

Stacy- has the rain stopped? I bet after this week you will be glad for some sunshine! Rain is nice in small spurts- not continuous days!!! And please, please, please, I don't want another June like last year!!!!

Thanks, Leanne, I will. She loved her old school- I think there are many different factors at work here, like moving in with Roomie and her kids (she's been messing up on homework lately because she is distracted,) still missing her old friends, and the overall attitude at the new school. It is much more standards-based, as opposed to actually making sure the kids understand the concepts. :blush

I think either sport would be good. Maybe being part of a team sport will be a positive experience for her. DD wants to play soccer again in the summer. She wanted to do gymnastics again this winter, but they were full. I just don't want her to play hockey :no (it's expensive, competitive and the time commitment is insane). But, you kind of have to let them choose to a certain extent. :shrug

Thanks, Leanne, I will. She loved her old school- I think there are many different factors at work here, like moving in with Roomie and her kids (she's been messing up on homework lately because she is distracted,) still missing her old friends, and the overall attitude at the new school. It is much more standards-based, as opposed to actually making sure the kids understand the concepts. :blush

That's hard.... and so much to adjust to. thankfully, kids adjust. I think about her often:hug

Sorry Stacy yes that is the pattern. I do about 2 or 3 snowflakes and then I dont have to look at the pattern

Yes, the pattern is simple once you get a few of the snowflakes done. :yes I can't believe you can whip it up in a week, though! Can I just send you mine? :rofl

Stacy- has the rain stopped? I bet after this week you will be glad for some sunshine! Rain is nice in small spurts- not continuous days!!! And please, please, please, I don't want another June like last year!!!!

No, the rain is supposed to continue into tonight. Clear for the next two days, then rain possibly on Monday again. I like it- seriously. I just wish it didn't come with the thunderstorms, tornadoes, or mudslides. :blush Weather all around the country has been crazy lately.

I think either sport would be good. Maybe being part of a team sport will be a positive experience for her. DD wants to play soccer again in the summer. She wanted to do gymnastics again this winter, but they were full. I just don't want her to play hockey :no (it's expensive, competitive and the time commitment is insane). But, you kind of have to let them choose to a certain extent. :shrug

I had one daughter who was a competitive gymnast- 20 hours practice a week- plus competitions- and it was costly. I had one who was a soccer player and softball player and one who was a dancer! I really thought I'd never have my life back again!! But, I do!!!

In my experience with DD and school this year so far, I can totally see what an impact being settled into a school can make. We are finally tear free, but then she got in trouble for not listening for the first time last day and I'm afraid that will set her back. I hope Isabella's year turns around. :hug

We should call her DH, tell him it's the underground society and that it is time for her to wake up from her magic chair.

:rofl... Colleen! You are so bad! I am crying over here!:lol:lol:lol

That's hard.... and so much to adjust to. thankfully, kids adjust. I think about her often:hug

Thank you. :hug:manyheart

LoL Colleen! He'd probably think we're a crazy secret society after that!

It's getting chilly down herein the family room- where is that flannelghan when I need it??? LOL

:lol Bet your DH isn't chilly. Tell him you missed an end or two and take it back :rofl

We have not had crazy weather here. :no It must have all gone south of the border this year. :shrug I better be careful what I say, it could turn around and we'd be burried in snow or ice :lol

Archived