Some good clean fun?!

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mary- so what have you been working on? And do you have any ideas what I should make with 3 skeins of Caron Simply Soft? They are actually the Caron Simply Soft Eco that I got from Caron and they are 5 oz/249 yards each. I thought you may have an idea

Mary- so what have you been working on? And do you have any ideas what I should make with 3 skeins of Caron Simply Soft? They are actually the Caron Simply Soft Eco that I got from Caron and they are 5 oz/249 yards each. I thought you may have an idea

I have been making stuff for the craft sale in June. Let me think about what you can make.

Hey, a 1/2 hour nap is better than none! that's another thing I think I'll do this weekend- take a nap- they are so refreshing- and I need to rest up for the long week coming up

Colleen- I'm so happy that we have educated you on what's important in the world- sports and weather:rofl

This is one of the biggest chats we've had in a long time! So nice to see you all :manyheart

You know, I am much more up on my football and baseball since I met all of you. I'm like an instant Giants, Saints, Jets, Pats and Redskins expert :lol I'm also very up on my weather updates for the continent :rofl We've had a very mild, boring winter weatherwise and Canadians love to talk about the weather best of all, so it's been good to know that it was cold in Texas recently :rofl

You are right... it's so nice that we are all here!

and glad to have played a part in your increase in sports knowledge! :lol:lol Hey, you would be proud of me... I watched HOCKEY the other night! :eek I know, Crazy, right?!:lol

I need one of those chairs so I can get more then 3 hours of sleep a night

I know what you mean, Mary!

Are your kids coming this weekend?

Did your mom like her flannelghan?

You could make this, Joanne (I'd leave off the word though :lol) http://www.caron.com/projects/ss_eco/sseco_vote_tote.html You could keep your WIP in it :shrug

Perfect (without the word:lol) (although it would have been perfect in Massachussetts on Tuesday) I think that will be my next project! Thanks Colleen- :hook

Mary, it's so good to see you posting! :hug Are you feeling better? I guess I should go back and read what you all have been talking about. I'd probably never catch up, though. :lol

That tote is really cute!

I know what you mean, Mary!

Are your kids coming this weekend?

Did your mom like her flannelghan?

I didn't make her one yet. Her b-day is in June.

Oldest DD and her family are on their way... they should be here by 11pm

I have not heard from DS so I dont know if he is coming

LeaAnne, you are a Northern girl from Boston. You gotta watch hockey :lol It's much more fun live, so go to a Bruins game.

I grew up in a sport fan household. My mom is a big Blue Jays fan and I used to love to watch baseball and my dad enjoys college football a lot. My sister and her DH are traveling the continent visiting stadiums for their bucket list (they are Cubs and Packers fans). My DH is just a hockey fan and I only get into it when we're in the playoffs :rofl Which NEVER happens :rofl You just wait until Olympics hockey starts. Go Canada!!!!

I didn't make her one yet. Her b-day is in June.

Oldest DD and her family are on their way... they should be here by 11pm

I have not heard from DS so I dont know if he is coming

What did you do with the flannelghan you made? Are you going to keep it to sell at the craft show? How nice that your dd will be there soon. :manyheart

Archived