Some good clean fun?!

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My day was good- I was busy, but not crazy busy- and I left at 4 today!! That's why I had the energy to finish putting the ghan together and doing the border --I opted for a border of 1 row of SC.

Glad your day went well. When do you start the other job?

:hi guys!

Joanne - :clap for finishing DH's flannelghan. I am so happy he loves it! It will keep him happy and cozy all weekend. I totally understand the relief at finishing a wip like that :yes How was your day?

LeaAnne - How was your day today? Were you with the baby today?

Stacy - Your foffee date with Eva sounds so cute. That is great that you got some time alone with her--bet that doesn't happen very often! How did Mia like going to work with her Dad?

Mary - I hope you continue to take it easy. Let's get that back better! :hug

I like how fast the strips went, but I'm not a fan of the putting it together and the ends-but I have a feeling, I just may make another one for SIL for his birthday (sept) or Christmas----

the :crocheting is so quick, it's a hard pattern to pass on... the joining wasn't my favorite at first either, but each time it does get a little easier:yes

:hi, Colleen!!! how was your playdate? :yes I was with the baby today, and her 5 y/o sister who drew a picture for my fridge and asked if I could sleepover:lol

Joanne - hooray for getting out at 4! now DH will be all cozy watching the games on Sunday!:lol I start the other job on Monday!

Good for you- I'll be thinking of you on Monday- when I start day 1 of 12:lol

It warms my heart that he loves it. When I gave it to him, I said, not bad...only 2 mos late...and he said- I could have frozen waiting for it, but it was worth the wait!:manyheart

Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday's from 8:30 - 11:30. a 4 y/o boy who is a sports nut! Could it get any better?:lol We even talked this morning about who we are :cheer for on Sunday! :rofl

the baby will now be on Wednesday's from 11:30 - 2:30.

so... I now am working 5 days a week!:clap

LeaAnne - :yay for starting the other job on Monday! That will be great. Yes, 5 yo like to draw pics for your fridge :yes My DD draws and writes letters on any piece of paper she can get her hands on and she doesn't want to throw any of them out. I finally told her that she has to put some papers in the recycling so they can make new paper.

Playdate was good. It was nice to chat and have coffee. The girls are the same age (born 2 days apart), so they had fun. My friend has a 2 yo girl too (so cute! talking, but not talking back ...nice age :yes).

Oh, LeaAnne- I love 4 year olds- and how cute that he is a sports nut- you two will have lots of fun- it sounds like this will be a fun job. And the hours are great!! I want hours like yours!!! (but need the hours I have:lol)

Colleen-Very creative telling DD that she has to put some paper in recycling so that they can make more- Love it!!!

:yes, the kids are to be at the elementary between 8:15 & 8:25. the house I'll be going to is 1 street away from the school, and 2 streets away from me!:clap ...ain't Karma grand?!:rofl

It sure is! I'm so happy for you! :manyheart

Joanne, anything planned for the weekend besides cleaning for your house showing? Do you get your nails and hair done tomorrow?

Oh, you know my schedule- but only nails. Hair appt is Feb 6:lol

Planning on watching football on Sunday- and I think I may be seeing middle DD sometime this weekend. She started her Master's program on Tuesday- She said it's going to be tough, but she is excited about it. She is also the "gallery assistant" at her job at school and she said so far so good

I bet! And to be able to work and be there to take your kids to school and pick them up is the best!

Joanne - I'm sure you had some creative explanations when your girls were young. If I didn't, my entire house would be covered in little sheets of paper with fairies drawn on them. :lol

Archived