Some good clean fun?!

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, I have a box of 12- they are sugar-free (for DH) and I can't even tell the difference. You are all welcome to have one.

Why I want Ice-cream in the middle of winter- who knows? but it does taste good!

Wow! He has a great job! That does sound awesome and super cool. :lol

I'm not sure he'd agree. :rofl It's really high-stress, since he is in charge of the facility, but there wasn't any work today because of the rain. Can't have anyone playing with wet electrical lines.:eek

Yes, I have a box of 12- they are sugar-free (for DH) and I can't even tell the difference. You are all welcome to have one.

Why I want Ice-cream in the middle of winter- who knows? but it does taste good!

I had some mint choc chip before I got here... I had to run out and buy it... you know, for the kids!:lol:lol

:rofl Only you could make a snowflake afghan in a week :lol

You got that right:lol

If they had a contest for fastest crocheter- Mary would be right up there with them!!!

I have to say in the almost year (Feb 1) that I've been crocheting again, I have gotten much better- I looked at a scarf I made when I just started again and scarves I make now and wow- what a difference.

Practice does make a difference:lol

That's ok I can wait. For this month Iam going to make a snowflake afghan. I have lots of time, the first is still a week away.;)

A snowflake afghan in one week? :nworthy You amaze me, Mary!

Work always seems like so much fun at that age!!!! I remember going to work with my Dad (he was a banker) and thought it was soo cool that he worked with all that $$ and the ladies in his office always made a fuss over me. One of them even crocheted a baby blanket for my oldest DD when she was born!

That is sweet! My dad is a CPA and his job always seemed boring. I hate numbers. LoL But the people in his office were always nice when I went with him.

Have you tried the Tofutti Cuties? My kids love them, and they honestly do not realize that it's not dairy! I don't know if they would have less sugar, though. :think

We got an ice cream maker for Christmas from my parents and it makes delicious homemade ice cream. Kinda ruins it when you actually put the ingredients in (cream :eek), but YUM! I think I might make a new kind this weekend.

Thanks guys. I'm glad it is taking off too. Hadn't thought about what time, Joanne. I'll try for the morning. I just thought it would be fun to do it on the 25 so we could all count down till Christmas.

Colleen - :thinkI can't remember which songs they were, but I think it was NicoleP who had a request or 2 while you were away "doing research" that weekend. I do remember at the time thinking that it would be a good one! How's that for beign clear as mud?! :lol

Thanks guys. I'm glad it is taking off too. Hadn't thought about what time, Joanne. I'll try for the morning. I just thought it would be fun to do it on the 25 so we could all count down till Christmas.

Very clever!!!

Colleen - :thinkI can't remember which songs they were, but I think it was NicoleP who had a request or 2 while you were away "doing research" that weekend. I do remember at the time thinking that it would be a good one! How's that for beign clear as mud?! :lol

I'll look back. I've already picked most of them out, but I might throw in a bonus song or something throughout the year, just to keep things interesting :wink

Um...the answer would be....not clear at all.:rofl

I think you're doing a fabulous job with the Christmas CAL, also. I love seeing all the different interpretations of songs. :yes An ice cream maker sounds like fun!

I'll look back. I've already picked most of them out, but I might throw in a bonus song or something throughout the year, just to keep things interesting :wink

Oh, a bonus song!!! that would be fun- you are really quite creative- glad you are doing this!!

Archived