Some good clean fun?!

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So far I've only made vanilla ice cream, but I'd like to try the frozen yogurt. I have a vanilla recipe but there is also a Latte Frozen Yogurt recipe :drool and there is a Pumpkin Pie Ice cream recipe that sounds ... interesting. There is a mint/chocolate recipe too. Lots of them sound good! With DD's allergies we can't go out for ice cream or buy a dessert at a bakery, so this is a special treat.

:clap:cheerfor Colleen! You are doing a fantabulous job! it's so nice to see so many enjoying it! way more than we had last year, anyway... i think it's because you have such a clever theme tying it all together! who woulda thunk that us kooks caroling one night would've given you such a marvelous idea!!!!! :nworthy

The snowflake afghan doesn't take that long to make. It is a really easy pattern.

Colleen what kind of ice-cream you making?

Are you using the pattern from the art of tangle website? That is the one I have been working on for a year. :blush:lol

yep... sounds like an ice cream kind of weekend, all right!

hey, Stacy... how is Isabella doing?

She suddenly hates school. After vacation, she decided that it's just not fun. :blush The problems with her classmates are gone, thank goodness. I think this new bout has a lot to do with Roomie's oldest- she struggles with her classes and tells Isabella all the time that it's no fun. :rolleyes We had a chat today about how she still has 10 years ahead of her, and they're going to be loooooong if she decides that she doesn't like 1st grade. :lol She is still not wanting to go back to karate, but wants to play basketball or softball in the spring.

:clap:cheerfor Colleen! You are doing a fantabulous job! it's so nice to see so many enjoying it! way more than we had last year, anyway... i think it's because you have such a clever theme tying it all together! who woulda thunk that us kooks caroling one night would've given you such a marvelous idea!!!!! :nworthy

Yes, the idea is thanks to you and Shannon and one of these chats (power surges and all :lol).

If I have to be a kook, I know Iam in good company

Me, too. :yes Dh doesn't have much confidence, considering how she gave up karate. But I think it's good for her to try a few different things, to see which ones is the best fit. Mia wants to go to "ballerina class." :lol Such a testament to how different they are.

Are you using the pattern from the art of tangle website? That is the one I have been working on for a year. :blush:lol

She suddenly hates school. After vacation, she decided that it's just not fun. :blush The problems with her classmates are gone, thank goodness. I think this new bout has a lot to do with Roomie's oldest- she struggles with her classes and tells Isabella all the time that it's no fun. :rolleyes We had a chat today about how she still has 10 years ahead of her, and they're going to be loooooong if she decides that she doesn't like 1st grade. :lol She is still not wanting to go back to karate, but wants to play basketball or softball in the spring.

:( Give her a big :hug from me... 2 of mine had a hard time in 1st grade. YOu should tell her that the year is already more than 1/2 over! and :cheer:cheerfor a spring sport! That will be great for her!

Oh, while I'm thinking about it- did Amy get back to you about archiving some of this CAL so it posts faster?

I need to check back with her... last weekend she was going to take care of it for us. I think she forgot. Maybe I will just PM Donna... she's the one who does it, I guess.

If I have to be a kook, I know Iam in good company
:hugLuv you, Kook!:loco:U

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

Yes, Auntie Joanne wants her to play softball!

I agree- they should try different things- I had 3 in different activities. I was like Beth with the taxi driving- but they each found something that suited them.

Archived