On the Cover!

Yarn or Fabric

I just found out that my Rainbow Bunny is going to be on the cover of Creative Home Arts for the March/April issue. I think this is my first cover pattern so I am really extra tickled. OKay. Come to think of it I think I was once before but what a cute picture this one is!

RainbowbunnyCreativehomeArts.jpg

I think it is the biggest stuffie I have ever designed too - it is HUGE. But it is adorable. I had him sitting on the couch for a few days before I sent him in. I had a hard time parting with him... I seem to be doing that a lot lately - having a hard time parting with the finished things.

Thanks so much guys. I am so thrilled it is such a great picture - beats the picture for the free pattern pull of the penguin. I had to take a double take - it didn't look much like the one I had sent in! I guess a good picture really can make or break something!

I don't know how I am going to top that!

I actually have another bunny coming out for Michael's. I am not sure when that will be in the store though. I know the pattern went to the editor about a month ago so who knows. It might be at Michael's right now and I would not even know it!

Inside my Michael's is a sign for the store and on the bottom right is another animal I designed - a bear. I know I posted a picture of it on my site - or at least I think I did.. I'll have to find it on my computer again and post it. I about fell over when I saw my bunny on that big horking sign! I went back the next day with my camera in hand!

Archived