Dishcloth Tuesdays~2009 CAL

LadiBug329

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks,for the compliments, I looked for legalwomans dishcloth too, I didn't find it. Thank you for posting it, I copied, and will crochet it.

I'm a day early:

dishswap002.jpg

Dishcloth for swap over on Ravelry

dishswap003.jpg

Closeup of pattern. This is the Oh so soft washcloth pattern listed somewhere here on 'ville. I use it as a dishcloth pattern alot. It's easy and I have it memorized.

Elise

great job Elise! My goal for tomorrow is to have all my stash of cotton used up!!! Of course that will leave me with none to make dishcloths for a while, but seriously I had somewhere along the lines of 35 different skeins and balls of cotton begging to be used up and done with! I have alot of cool cloths to show off tomorrow though!

That is very nice. I like that pattern. I just went through all of my cotton yarn stash and organized it this weekend. Just don't have any motivation to crochet right now. :(

Tina

Elise, that stitch is really nice. It makes a very pretty cloth.

I have a "popcorn" can full of cotton yarn, but a lot of it is just small amounts. I need to make a few "magic ball" cloths. I've done this before and used them myself. They don't look very good, but they work just as well.

I'm a day early:

dishswap002.jpg

Dishcloth for swap over on Ravelry

dishswap003.jpg

Closeup of pattern. This is the Oh so soft washcloth pattern listed somewhere here on 'ville. I use it as a dishcloth pattern alot. It's easy and I have it memorized.

Elise

What stitch is that, it is so prettty

What stitch is that, it is so prettty

Thanks...it is a single and a double in one stitch, skipping every other stitch. Works up extremely fast.

It's called the Oh, so soft baby washcloth pattern. I'd originally found it over on Ravelry, but found out later it was first posted here on 'ville.

Elise

I finally figured out how to do the spiral scrubbie. I had to re-write the pattern using a similar pattern that was knitted. The lady who wrote the knitted one gave excellent pictures to go by so I used that to finished the crocheted one.

I had given up on trying to make the crocheted version and was going to make the knitted version I found on Ravelry when it clicked that I could use the same principles to the crocheted version. I don't have pictures yet, hopefully I will get them sometime tomorrow.

Just wondered how many of you were having the same problem as me trying to work that particular pattern and if so, I think I have it figured out.

Karishema, that is a nice dishcloth.

I haven't made a dishcloth in a few weeks, and right now I am concentrating on getting a few projects finished, so I'm trying hard not to start anything new, not even a dishcloth.....

Archived