Mario & Luigi

mama24boyz

I made these for my boys last night. They LOVE them. I've made them toys before and they've liked them for about 10 minutes, but these, they held them all day long, asked if they could take them to school and even went to bed with them. YAYY!!:clap

3162114770_2b63c9c0d0_m.jpg

Thanks for looking!

• 1 year later...
Wow - I have to find these patterns for my nephews!

The original poster may have created Mario and Luigi from her own design.

Since these are trademarked characters, in order for a pattern to be distributed legally, the designer/publisher must make licensing arrangements or receive other permission from the trademark/copyright owner to distribute such patterns. These arrangements are usually very expensive, which is why we don't see very many licensed patterns of anything that is trademarked/copyrighted (characters, logos, etc.).

Crochetville's guidelines only allow links to or discussion of licensed patterns. We cannot allow links to, discussion of, or hints at how to find unlicensed patterns or patterns for which the website doesn't claim that they have permission from the copyright/trademark owner to distribute their patterns. (Some people do choose to make patterns available without seeking permission from the trademark/copyright owner.)

So if anyone finds that a licensed pattern exists for these characters, you're welcome to provide a link here. But please do not provide any information about any unlicensed patterns that might exist (via post, PM, or email to another member), so Crochetville can stay clear of any legal issues related to contributory trademark/copyright infringement.

Archived